9. J. Mayfield -157
10. K. Busch -224

:eek:ldpoints:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Oz said:
:eek:ldpoints:
:yeahthat: As of last night, JJ and TS are tied for the points lead. :clap:

I think it's kind of neat for the two home improvement warehouse competitors to be at the top. Especially cuz JJ is my guy, and TS is my daughter's driver. :yay:

<table bgcolor="#cdc3b8" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="188"> <tbody><tr><td colspan="4" class="tableHeader" width="188">After: UAW-GM Quality 500</td></tr> <tr class="tableData"><td colspan="2">Rank</td><td>Driver</td><td>Behind</td></tr><tr class="tableData"><td>1. </td><td class="tableData">--</td><td class="tableData">Tony Stewart</td><td>Leader</td> </tr><tr class="tableData"><td>2. </td><td class="tableData">+3</td><td class="tableData">Jimmie Johnson</td><td>Leader</td> </tr><tr class="tableData"><td>3. </td><td class="tableData">--</td><td class="tableData">Greg Biffle</td><td>-11</td> </tr><tr class="tableData"><td>4. </td><td class="tableData">-2</td><td class="tableData">Ryan Newman</td><td>-17</td> </tr><tr class="tableData"><td>5. </td><td class="tableData">+2</td><td class="tableData">Mark Martin</td><td>-51</td> </tr><tr class="tableData"><td>6. </td><td class="tableData">--</td><td class="tableData">Carl Edwards</td><td>-54</td> </tr><tr class="tableData"><td>7. </td><td class="tableData">-3</td><td class="tableData">Rusty Wallace</td><td>-92</td> </tr><tr class="tableData"><td>8. </td><td class="tableData">+1</td><td class="tableData">Jeremy Mayfield</td><td>-115</td> </tr><tr class="tableData"><td>9. </td><td class="tableData">-1</td><td class="tableData">Matt Kenseth</td><td>-124</td> </tr><tr class="tableData"><td>10. </td><td class="tableData">--</td><td class="tableData">Kurt Busch</td><td>-142</td></tr></tbody> </table>

Jameo

What?!
:yay:

Rank Driver Behind
1. -- Tony Stewart Leader
2. +3 Jimmie Johnson Leader
3. -- Greg Biffle -11
4. -2 Ryan Newman -17
5. +2 Mark Martin -51
6. -- Carl Edwards -54
7. -3 Rusty Wallace -92
8. +1 Jeremy Mayfield -115
9. -1 Matt Kenseth -124
10. -- Kurt Busch -142

crabcake

Vixen said:
Great race!

:banana:

Looks like this has been your lucky week CC :lol:
:diva: I wish I'd have moved last week so I could've gone down for the race last night. :bawl: Alas, I can't be too greedy ... I got to see him win in Dover. :yay:

morganj614

I am just seeing all the highlights now. Work is interfering with my football and racing :lmao:

Looks like the Lowes track didn't want Homo Depot to win. Sorry Mike, but isn't it exciting:huggy:

Mikeinsmd

morganj614 said:
I am just seeing all the highlights now. Work is interfering with my football and racing :lmao: Looks like the Lowes track didn't want Homo Depot to win. Sorry Mike, but isn't it exciting:huggy:
Yes it is!!! I went to be right after TS crashed. I couldn't deal with a caution every 25-30 laps. :ohwell:

Mark Martin said last week that he was out of contention. He better look at the points now!! Ole Mark still has a shot. :yay:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
I thought the race sucked... Too many cautions! One thing is for sure - Humpy will fix it before next May! :ohwell:

crabcake

I agree, all the cautions sucked. It wasn't like they were for anything good; just repeated tire issues. :ohwell:

Maybe I missed it last night (as I took smoke breaks during the cautions) but what exactly was the cause of all the tire problems? Debris? :confused:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
Maybe I missed it last night (as I took smoke breaks during the cautions) but what exactly was the cause of all the tire problems? Debris? :confused:
No, issues with the track itself. They have to repave it.

V

Vixen

crabcake said:
I thought they just did that? :confused:
That is what I thought too, but then somebody told me they did dug out bad spots and did a surface pave.

crabcake

Vixen said:
That is what I thought too, but then somebody told me they did dug out bad spots and did a surface pave.
Ahhhh :yay:

What I find interesting is when I think about all the people who drive their cars daily into/out of DC, where the roads suck buttknuckle and have potholes that resemble small community pools after a rainstorm, yet their tires don't have these problems as frequently. :lol:

Yea ... yea ... yea ... I know, they're different tires :blahblah: ...

V

Vixen

crabcake said:
Ahhhh :yay:

What I find interesting is when I think about all the people who drive their cars daily into/out of DC, where the roads suck buttknuckle and have potholes that resemble small community pools after a rainstorm, yet their tires don't have these problems as frequently. :lol:

Yea ... yea ... yea ... I know, they're different tires :blahblah: ...

And they are going much slower. :lmao: