Nip/Tuck

Sugarhill

Who do you think the carver is??? I think it is...............
The new partner, the bi-guy! :confused: Who do you think?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Sugarhill said:
Who do you think the carver is??? I think it is...............
The new partner, the bi-guy! :confused: Who do you think?

I don't think it is Quinten.

I think it could be Matt. Due to Matt being Christian's son, he would have some of the similar DNA, which was found in the condomn.

I had to laugh after the chic dectective was the lastest victim though.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I originally thought it was Quentin, but last week I decided it was Matt. Dustin thinks it's Kimber. :shrug:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Nickel said:
I originally thought it was Quentin, but last week I decided it was Matt. Dustin thinks it's Kimber. :shrug:

Okay...had too much time on my hands today and was reading other boards...one just for Nip/Tuck....some of the posts were pretty interesting. Some seem to think it could be Liz since she has a grudge against Christian. Others think it could be Quentin, him being a half bro to Christian. But did you all forget about the doc who Christian traded Kimber for the car in last season :tap: Makes ya wonder since the guy despises Christian........

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I don't think it's Liz, she doesn't seem crazy enough, and I must've missed the doc from last season....I think it should be Matt, it makes the most sense. Although I do think the condom was planted, b/c if it were a relative of Christian's, the DNA wouldn't match his exactly, the tech would know that it were a relative (unless it was an identical twin).

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Nickel said:
I don't think it's Liz, she doesn't seem crazy enough, and I must've missed the doc from last season....I think it should be Matt, it makes the most sense. Although I do think the condom was planted, b/c if it were a relative of Christian's, the DNA wouldn't match his exactly, the tech would know that it were a relative (unless it was an identical twin).

From what I was reading.....it made since that Kitt was the one to do the planting to get revenge on Christian. Now you wanna know something else that is twisted.......The Carver could be EVA...Now wouldn't that be a hoot :jet:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
jwwb2000 said:
From what I was reading.....it made since that Kitt was the one to do the planting to get revenge on Christian. Now you wanna know something else that is twisted.......The Carver could be EVA...Now wouldn't that be a hoot :jet:
Oooh....that would be good. :biggrin:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Nickel said:
Oooh....that would be good. :biggrin:

It has been said by the director....the carver is not a new person on the show but one everyone knows.

OMG>>>>>>It could be Juilia!!!!!!!!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
jwwb2000 said:
It has been said by the director....the carver is not a new person on the show but one everyone knows.

OMG>>>>>>It could be Juilia!!!!!!!!
Julia's too much of a twit, but Eva is my new second choice. Think about it...she's mental and strong since she used to be a man, and she has it out for Christian and Sean.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Nickel said:
Julia's too much of a twit, but Eva is my new second choice. Think about it...she's mental and strong since she used to be a man, and she has it out for Christian and Sean.

With the darkness this season...we will just have to watch and find out :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
jwwb2000 said:
With the darkness this season...we will just have to watch and find out :lol:
I was so pissed last night when they showed scenes from next week's episode, and there was no mention of the Carver. :lol: And is it just me, or does it seem like the serial killer they'll be dealing with next week could be Christian's dad?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
The female suspects are all good thoughts, which you would think to dismiss, as Christian was raped....

Kitt - total psycho
Quentin - possible, but almost too possible...
Matt - YUCK! if he'd violate his own pops...
Sean - Why can't it be him???

:shrug:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
virgovictoria said:
:betterlatethannever: I just started watching as of this season... my bad :razz:
It's okay. :huggy: He was attacked after he started doing pro bono work to fix the victim's faces...sort of as a warning. He didn't heed the warning, so The Carver attacked Christian. Sean wasn't cut as deep as the other victims though, so I'm thinking whoever it is may have a bit of a soft spot for him, or at least not hate him as much as Christian.

Terps

Seriously i think it is the new partner, but that almost seems to easy. Maybe its the son. I mean he is crazy and has had a very rough year. At least we know Christian is in the clear!