Anyone going to Hunter Pace Sunday?

spellbound

I am just curious if anyone is planning to go to the Hunter Pace at AMIT on Sunday.

I am not going to ride because I don't have a suitable horse for it,
but I may go to socialize.

I hear the course is really nice and covers some neighboring farms down by the river. So that should be nice scenery.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
One of these days Appy...call me when you have a really old, slow horse..I haven't ridden in years.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
This Sunday? Where is HUnter Pace? Details please....I'm up for a ride, and Cat, I can bring an extra horse if you want. I have several.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
happyappygirl said:
This Sunday? Where is HUnter Pace? Details please....I'm up for a ride, and Cat, I can bring an extra horse if you want. I have several.

Hay Happy are you not going to the SMTR ride at Budds Creek Sunday? whats up? :popcorn:

barncat

I wish I could go but I don't have a suitable horse either, Miss 4 year old did something to her tendon in turnout and has just started a long duration of walking... :sad:

spellbound

It's at A Moment In Time Farm in Leonardtown on Sunday. I am not sure of the time and I am not sure if the rain would be cause for cancel. It would depend on how much it rains and how bad the footing gets. If you want more information call 301 475 5434. There would be a recording with cancellation info on the day of the ride.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Does it cost $?

Percy...the issue of paying for a ride...hmm.....well....if i can go for FREE :lol: I'm GONNA, you see how i live :lol: gots to feed them hosses somehow. :biggrin:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
cattitude said:
What time? Where? And do ya'll ride in the rain?
YESSS i ride in the rain....and i like pina coladas....well that's a lie :lol: like strawberry daqs though. :smile:
lemme figgre out what's going on and you can either go with, meet there, or come to my place. Or we can go to Oakridge or something. Appy, my oldest kid or I will ride your lil paso if you want to bring her. MINE needs riding too though! the fatsos are gonna be in for a rude awakening this weekend :lol:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
I wish I could go... I'm trailering my colt to his breed inspection that morning in Brandywine. I'd rather ride with you guys. Is there any kind of
newsletter that circulates dates and ride times for events like these?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
appyday said:
Mabie we can still do a ride at Greenwell Sunday..I really don't care where I ride as long as I get one in. Greenwell we would not have to pay like at Bobbys....Lets see how the weather is...

:yay:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
appyday said:
I did not go anywhere either :frown: too cold and muddy..sawree and that damm happyappygirlfriend did not call me back..

But on the upside..I finalized my deal on my new 3 paso filly orphans :yay:
u called? i didn't get no message...
After i got back from Cherry hill (took the lil ones there sat morn early afternoon) i spent the rest of the afternoon getting the saddle on and off again my unbroke preggy mare. i didn't ride at all. too d@mn many poacher in my area!! :burning: