Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Who?

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hate to admit that I actually like Green Day. I wish that singer of theirs was dead, but my daughter plays their crap all the time and I've gotten to like them. So it's somewhere between "love" and "they're okay".

Careyhartfan

I am beautiful!!
K_Jo said:
I love Green Day! :love: I have every record they've ever made! :diva:
You are so lucky. Since I have three little sisters my mom won't let me get anything with a parental advisory label on it!!!!! :bs:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Careyhartfan said:
You are so lucky. Since I have three little sisters my mom won't let me get anything with a parental advisory label on it!!!!! :bs:
It's not :bs:. She's a good mom. :huggy:

Walmart only carries the sanitized versions of CDs. Maybe you could get it there. :shrug:

Careyhartfan

I am beautiful!!
K_Jo said:
It's not :bs:. She's a good mom. :huggy:

Walmart only carries the sanitized versions of CDs. Maybe you could get it there. :shrug:
I know but my two friends can get c.d's with parental advisory's on them and I can't! :flowers:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Careyhartfan said:
I know but my two friends can get c.d's with parental advisory's on them and I can't! :flowers:
Your friends' mommies don't love them. :sad:

Careyhartfan

I am beautiful!!
vraiblonde said:
:yeahthat: That's what my daughter gets. I'm sure your Mom will let you get those - no advisory!
Thanks. My birthday was yesterday and I told my anut to go to Wal-mart and get Green day for me. :yay:

Careyhartfan

I am beautiful!!
vraiblonde said:
I hate to admit that I actually like Green Day. I wish that singer of theirs was dead, but my daughter plays their crap all the time and I've gotten to like them. So it's somewhere between "love" and "they're okay".
Which singer? :confused:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I like the older Green Day. The stuff I've heard from American Idiot sounds too much like pop. Still, most punk fans regard these guys as poseurs.

Careyhartfan

I am beautiful!!
Tonio said:
I like the older Green Day. The stuff I've heard from American Idiot sounds too much like pop. Still, most punk fans regard these guys as poseurs.
A true Green day fan would like any of their music. :coffee:

Christy

b*tch rocket
vraiblonde said:
I hate to admit that I actually like Green Day. ".
:yeahthat: :blushing:

Tis why I rushed out and bought their new CD before hearing it. I must say, I really am disapointed that they have stuck their nose in to singing about politics. :sad: They were much more likeable when they were just a bunch of goofy guys singing about masturbation. :ohwell: I still like the CD though, I just pretend they are singing about Democrats. :biggrin: