Xyron

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I definitely want the regular Xyron 150 sticker maker, but also want to get either the Xyron 250 (2.5" width capability) or the Xyron 500 (5" width capability). Would those of you familiar w/the product recommend the 250 or the 500? I'm thinking the 500. :shrug:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
JabbaJawz said:
I definitely want the regular Xyron 150 sticker maker, but also want to get either the Xyron 250 (2.5" width capability) or the Xyron 500 (5" width capability). Would those of you familiar w/the product recommend the 250 or the 500? I'm thinking the 500. :shrug:
Try the 7500. It's new and puts out really good stuff.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What are we talking about? Because I don't scrapbook, but I do other crafts and would like to have custom stickers for them. What kind of stickers does this thing make?

Sugarhill

Hello, I have 4 Xyrons,, 150, 250, 500, and 900. I use them all depending on what I am putting adhesive on. I have the different sizes, so I don't "waste". I would definitely go with the 500. It will give you more flexibility. I think I use my 150, and 500 the most. Good Luck!! :howdy:

Sugarhill

vraiblonde said:
What are we talking about? Because I don't scrapbook, but I do other crafts and would like to have custom stickers for them. What kind of stickers does this thing make?

The Xyron's will make anything a sticker that you can run through it. Letters, pictures, ribbons, paper, metal, seeds,,, if the adhesive will stick to it, and it will fix through the machine, you have created a sticker! :howdy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sugarhill said:
The Xyron's will make anything a sticker that you can run through it. Letters, pictures, ribbons, paper, metal, seeds,,, if the adhesive will stick to it, and it will fix through the machine, you have created a sticker!
How cool! I want one of those!

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
crabcake said:
I'd go with the Binford 3500, if it was me. :shrug:
Aww, the 3500's overrated. Great tool, you understand, but the glue's only good for scrapbooking. So I modified mine. :banana:

I found a place that sells the super-stick bumper sticker adhesive! You have to keep this stuff warm until you apply it to the paper (or plastic, etc.), so I put a can of Sterno underneath the adhesive tub! It worked great!!!

My first few stickers kinda stuck to my hands, though, so I got this special thinner stuff out to clean my hands, went over to check the machine, and I guess the fumes kinda got concentrated around the can of sterno, which was still lit at the time....:oops:

So anyhow, I owe the fire dept. a few bucks, and the new garage door should be in on Friday. I figure a few weeks or so, and you'll hardly notice the hair loss - on my eyebrows, anyway! :yay: