Gingerbread

BuddyLee

Football addict
Aww...how cute. If I try really hard I think I can remember the first time I too read The Gingerbread Man.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
"Clifford the Big Red Dog" was one of my all time favorite books....I just couldn't put it down... I also read the entire "Goosebumps" series too.....Then I did a report on "Captain Underpants" Got an A... :dance:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Careyhartfan said:
My cousin says it's a good book.

Does your cousin live under the same set of powerlines and eat the same lead paint chips as you? Or is your cousin actually your mom?

Is your cousin the new Oprah book club? YTF should I listen to your cousin's reading recommendations when it's obvious illiteracy runs in the family?

Careyhartfan

I am beautiful!!
Dupontster said:
"Clifford the Big Red Dog" was one of my all time favorite books....I just couldn't put it down... I also read the entire "Goosebumps" series too.....Then I did a report on "Captain Underpants" Got an A... :dance:
How old are u? :confused:

Careyhartfan

I am beautiful!!
Hello6 said:
Does your cousin live under the same set of powerlines and eat the same lead paint chips as you? Or is your cousin actually your mom?

Is your cousin the new Oprah book club? YTF should I listen to your cousin's reading recommendations when it's obvious illiteracy runs in the family?
No. But she is a freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :killingme