Ride of Shame

dustin

UAIOE
Ok, anytime anyone sees a peice of crap ride in Southern Maryland that's been riced out-rusted out, retarded stickers plastered everywhere, fart-can muffler, ghetto neons, huge check-out-my-manhood wings, ghey spinner hubcaps, plastic wrapped-duct taped windows, and partially primered bodywork...

take a pic and post it up on the "Ride of Shame".

Hopefully at least one of the owners will see a photo of their pimped out whip and think twice about their so-called tasteful mods. Plus, it's freaking funny...

Rule #1 You have to paintbrush out the license plates and drivers/passenger face(s) unless you have permission by them to post original.

Rule #2 The pic has to be taken in Southern Maryland.

Rule #3 Any car, truck, SUV, or motorcycle is eligible. Even your grandma's Cadillac Eldorado.

rack'm

Jaded
Here ya go Dustin...............

Attachments

• ghetto.jpg
    ghetto.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 264

fttrsbeerwench

GOOD IDEA D.
I absolutly HATE those things...

Yet I admit to watching the PG county street racing DVD that has the haunted hospital at the end.. All thos idgits out there in the middle of the night, some with their kids...Letting them flag races.. :sheesh:

Everyone of those cars should be crushed and used to make real car parts.:yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I still wish I had gotten a picture of the completely duct-taped car I saw at a mall (I think it was Arundel Mills) a couple of years back. All that WASN'T covered were the windows, lights, and mirrors. :lmao:

Petter Solberg

This sounds fun :lol:

Gesh, I hope I don't find a pic of my car on here though. It does have a wing a couple decals and is loud.

Last edited:

rack'm

Jaded
Tigerlily said:
I see that car all the time :lol: I especially love the blue balls hanging from the back end. :lmao:

:lmao: I saw that POS pull into the parking lot in Leonardtown and did a quick U-do-it as I pulled out my camera. :killingme

Otter

Nothing to see here
Sounds like a fun Saturday, riding around looking for cars to snap...

"Whoa..thats a cool car, can I take a picture of it??"

If I'm lucky, I'll get them to pose by it... :cheers:

Otter

Nothing to see here
rack'm said:
You better get a written release in case they don't want their mug posted. :ohwell:

I'll just photoshop forumites pictures on em, they won't mind at all.. :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
otter said:
I'll just photoshop forumites pictures on em, they won't mind at all.. :lol:

I had a really cool cell phone in my hand for you at lunch. Then I heard your voice of reason. :ohwell:

Vince

They don't make wheels like they used to. What's wrong with a regular Cragar wheel?

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

Spotted at Tenneysons in Chaptico!! I'm sure they'll be lots worse posted.....lol

(chick driving was a hottie though)

Attachments

• Road Rod.jpg
    Road Rod.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 188
H

HollowSoul

i will be pimpin this one soon

Attachments

• enlarge_1.jpg
    enlarge_1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 128