Appy mare for sale OR Free Lease

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I have a 14.2 Appy mare for sale, or I will free lease her if someone is interested. She's high color, and very sweet. She is guaranteed sound. The farrier pulled her front shoes and she's never taken a lame step. She's prolly not good for a young child or someone who doesn't understand direct reining, since she's always been ridden English, and jumped, until i got her. She understands how to neck rein, but isn't as sensitive to it as some I've ridden. Both myself and my 17 y/o son ride her extensively. She's also been bred to my stallion, but i haven't had her confirmed pregnant.
PM me your email addy and I'll email pix.

ponyperson

I don't know how to do a private message, but we may be interested in doing a lease. I would love to talk to you more. I will try to figure out how to do a private message.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
ponyperson said:
I don't know how to do a private message, but we may be interested in doing a lease. I would love to talk to you more. I will try to figure out how to do a private message.

Click on her name above her avatar and a drop down appears, select send a private message and go from there.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
RoseRed said:
Click on her name above her avatar and a drop down appears, select send a private message and go from there.

Thanks RR.
I've cleared my inbox...sorry.
I guess the limit changed? Anyways...we're all set.

Ponygirl, you should be able to go to my screen name and send me an email if you want. i can't send you one, you've specified no emails. :frown:

katie> did you try to pm me?