Music

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Jazz - imagine that! :lol: I also like to listen to classical and classic rock - mostly anything BUT country (sorry Sxy) or rap!

Frank

Chairman of the Board
I like to tell myself that I like to listen to just about everything, but that's not totally true. I tend to prefer alternative ("modern") rock and classical rock, but I like a lot of stuff. And almost every genre has stuff I don't like.

For example, I like SOME country, but I don't like any male country artists. Love most of the older r & b, unless you go back to the early sixties and earlier, and I can't stand that. Generally don't like anything pop before about the Beatles era, except maybe Frank. I don't like almost all rap and hip hop, but I like a couple.

I guess I know what I like when I hear it. I used to be hugely into the New Age stuff in the 80's, but it kinda bores me now.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Wow Sexy ~ I was just thinking about posting the same question :p

Myself, I listen to Modern/Alternative rock, at work and in the car. Stations of choice are 99.1 WHFS or Z104. Grew up listening to classic rock and attended many concerts back in the 80's (oh - new thread!).

My daughter loves to listen to her Baby Genius classical CD's - she's very smart! :dance:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I mostly listen while in the car, if I'm by myself. If husband is with me, it's talk radio! I like country, bluegrass and the oldies stations. I also like 94.7 (what type of music is that?). I'm not really tolerant of the music that my 19 year old son listens to -- rap, maybe.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Classic Rock. Particularly The Stones, Yes, Moody Blues and Pink Floyd.
:guitar:

Jazz. Hiroshima and Spyra Gyra are worth poping in a CD now and again.
:cool:

BTW... The "C" in Rap is silent!

Also, has anyone in the boards here tried XM radio service yet?
I'm interested in knowing some opinions on the service and reception over the road.

SxyPrincess

I listen to my radio at work all day. I'll switch between DC101, HFS, WMZQ, and a few others. I don't have a cd player, otherwise I'd probably bring my own cd's.

Same thing when I'm driving except, I have a cd player! I normally don't listen to much music at home...only when I'm cleaning.

I listen to all kinds of music. Except for rap. Can't stand it!! It sounds more like Crap if you ask me. But one of my favorite types of music is Bluegrass and Country. Born and raised on it.

There is nothing like relaxing with a cold beer after a hard day and listening to some music. I listen to music all the time at work, in the car, and at home. Bluegrass Bluegrass

I listen to all kinds of music. Except for rap. Can't stand it!! It sounds more like Crap if you ask me. But one of my favorite types of music is Bluegrass and Country. Born and raised on it.

There is nothing like relaxing with a cold beer after a hard day and listening to some music. I listen to music all the time at work, in the car, and at home.

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
I listen to music in my car. I listen to almost everything too but rap (can't stand it)! I mostly listen to country and old heavy metal like Dio and AC\DC.

seasquirt

Vermicious Knid
Classic Rock (I'm a 98.3 junkie), 80's music, soul, Cajun & Zydeco, world music, older alternative (Kate Bush, Cure, Dead Milkmen, Judybats). Very rarely do I listen to modern Top 40 stuff. I usually listen in the car, and when cleaning or cooking. I also have a growing interest in bluegrass, but I don't like modern country music much.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I like just about everything, even (c)rap to an extent. Is Nellie and DMX considered rap? There's just something about Nellie :blushing:

I also love Patsy Cline, Dixie Chicks, Guns N Roses...... I'm pretty friggin easy please dontcha think? ;)

Needless to say there will be a good mix at the party. If anyone has any requests, let me know now and I'll try and get it uploaded or dowloaded to the ole hardrive.

Christy

b*tch rocket
:roflmao: Larry, I wasn't blessed with Patton's body, just his mentality! You'll have to settle for the average 30ish female drunk in the hot tub. And Vrai has to wear the butt floss, I get the pasties! Not sure if I can find shamrocks, may have to settle for sea shells or something! :lmao: