New Auto Appearance Care Forum started

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Hello folks,

Jeff here, and one of my interests is Auto Detailing. Just an enthusiast, don't do it for money. Just enjoy taking good care of one of my most expensive investments.

I participate heavily in several other forums relating to the hobby and have learned quite a bit through the advice/help of others. No expert by any means but am gaining a good grasp of proper methods of taking care of my ride.

Anyway, I just started a new forum. "Auto Appearance Care". My thoughts are that even though I enjoy participating in the other forums which are more national and worldwide as it comes to it's membership, I thought having a more localized forum would be fun.

It's open to anyone that would like to join and the standard Southern MD Online Forum rules apply. One thing I do ask is that if a forum member starts a thread asking questions looking for help, we "try" to keep the thread on topic as best we can to keep from highjacking the thread and get it going in another direction. Just courtesy.

For those not familiar with signing on to the groups, here are the instructions for joining as the FAQs here state:

How can I join a personal forum?
Go into your User CP and click the "Group Memberships" link. You will see a list of groups that are available to you. Find the group you want to join and click "Join Group". The Moderator for that forum will then grant or deny you access. If you are granted access for that forum, you'll see it listed on the main forum page under "Personal Forums".
If you know who the owner of the group is, we suggest that you PM or email him to advise him that you have completed your request to join his group. The system does not provide automatic join request notifications to the group owner.

Last edited: