Bobby Labonte leaving JGR...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
After 11 years and 1 Winston Cup (It'll always be Winston Cup) a mutual separation between owner and driver. Rumor has it that he is going to racing hell...Petty Enterprises. JJ Yeley gets the keys to the #18 car.

Now I have to start collecting stuff all over again. (Money go bye-bye) :lol:

R

Ryan12Newman39

You get to go from Interstate Batteries to Betty Crocker...can you really get pumped up over a grown man saying the words "Chocolate Swirl Muffin Cakes Dodge Charger"? :confused:

Angel_Cake

fresh fruit optional
kom526 said:
After 11 years and 1 Winston Cup (It'll always be Winston Cup) a mutual separation between owner and driver. Rumor has it that he is going to racing hell...Petty Enterprises. JJ Yeley gets the keys to the #18 car.

and a new av :lmao:

Otter

Nothing to see here
kom526 said:

As much as I like Bobby, he lost his edge a while ago. As a young gun, its balls out all the time, as these guys get older, get married, have kids, they tend to mellow on the track.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
otter said:
As much as I like Bobby, he lost his edge a while ago. As a young gun, its balls out all the time, as these guys get older, get married, have kids, they tend to mellow on the track.
That's why that mean old Tony is so successful! :lol:

:howdy: Otter. :smoochy: :love:

Otter

Nothing to see here
K_Jo said:

K_Jo !!!!! :smoochy: :love:

I heard you were missing your kitties, I have 2 for ya so you will feel better.

R

Ryan12Newman39

K_Jo said:

And why Carl Edwards will share the same success...look good in front of the camera, throw your bumper around on the track.