Attachments

• Remmy1.jpg
    Remmy1.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 218

rack'm

Jaded
kwillia said:
It looks like one of them fluffy slippers...:lol:

:lmao: Pretty much....he's a cool cat though and he's starting to do the kitten things....like chasing the mouse pointer around on the CRT or playing with the mouse until it falls off of the desk. :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Aw, he's gorgeous! I never did make it to appy's to see him before you picked him up. I'm sure the picture really doesn't do him justice.

rack'm

Jaded
jazz lady said:
Aw, he's gorgeous! I never did make it to appy's to see him before you picked him up. I'm sure the picture really doesn't do him justice.

I asked her that night if you had made it. :lol:

He's growing by the day I tell ya.

rack'm

Jaded
jazz lady said:
I'm sure he is. :smile: What did you name him?

WELL....I wanted to name him "Slam" because of that door slammed face. :killingme BUTTTT someone just didn't like it so she started looking up information about the cat and it said that himalayan's liked to pose so I suggested we call him Rembrandt, Remmy for short.

rack'm

Jaded
appyday said:
Rack...post a good pic of him will ya....He looks so happy I am glad...so....is the wife still disappointed she did not get her short haired female?

I'll work on it tonight, that pic was from the first night, he's running around and purring his head off now.

She adores him and wouldn't trade him for the world.

What a cutie Rack'm!! My dog's name is Remi, short for Remington (she is a doberman). Here's to a lifetime of fun times and the making of many great memories :cheers:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Rack'm

I could've donated ya two cats for free and they both have real faces.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Sharon said:
I could've donated ya two cats for free and they both have real faces.
:killingme

He's so cute!!! I wonder what my girls would do with him... :whistle: I can't wait to see more pictures!!!

:clap:

rack'm

Jaded
virgovictoria said:
:killingme

He's so cute!!! I wonder what my girls would do with him... :whistle: I can't wait to see more pictures!!!

:clap:

Oh, I'm sure they'd give him the workout that my GS is. :killingme

One day the cat will figure out that if he doesn't run, the GS won't chase him. :roflmao:

rack'm

Jaded
Sharon said:
Now the kitty actually looks small because I recognize that desk...Sam's Club?

Yep, Roll top computer desk to be exact.

Remember, the kitten is only 4 months old. :lol: