Trading Spouses

sockgirl77

I watched it last week :jet:
Can't wait to see the ending tonight.
They did a good job finding the biggest loony freak in the U.S.!

:yay:

:lmao:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
sockgirl77 said:

I was dissapointed in that show. The title held so much promise. :confused:

S

Schizo

sockgirl77 said:

:yeahthat: Can't wait to see the finale! :killingme

S

Schizo

WOW! Talk about a VERY closed minded and judgmental person. I'm sure her family was very embarrassed, you can see it in their faces!

S

Schizo

Justanotherjoe said:
I don't understand what people see in that show....

It's funny.

They pair up people who are completely the opposite and usually (except for the last show), both sides take away something positive that improves their lives.

Schizo said:
It's funny.

They pair up people who are completely the opposite and usually (except for the last show), both sides take away something positive that improves their lives.
Has any couples borken up over it? This takes place for a month or something does it not?

sockgirl77

Justanotherjoe said:
Has any couples broken up over it? This takes place for a month or something does it not?
I am not sure if they have broken up or not. I think it only takes place for 1 week or less. I know that the crazy woman's husband should leave her butt. She's fricking nuts!! :yikes:
FOX did a great job casting this season. Talk about entertaining. I spent half of the hour going OMG and the other half cracking up. :yay: :yay:
Next week it's hot momma vs. blah mommy!

:clap:

Last edited:

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
sockgirl77 said:
I am not sure if they have broken up or not. I think it only takes place for 1 week or less. I know that the crazy woman's husband should leave her butt. She's fricking nuts!! :yikes:
FOX did a great job casting this season. Talk about entertaining. I spent half of the hour going OMG and the other half cracking up. :yay: :yay:
Next week it's hot momma vs. blah mommy!

:clap:
I missed the finale :unhappy:

Will definitely be tuned in next week.

morganj614

Marguerite along with her oldest daughter Ashley own and run an award winning dance studio in Bogalusa, Louisiana.

That's one woman I don't want to see dance. I saw her for 2 minutes last night and she had whacko written all over her.

Pete

Repete
sockgirl77 said:
Why do you find the endless parade of human refuse on those shows amusing?

It is like a showcase of our most vile people. The producers troll the dark recesses of lost trailer parks for the most reprehensable examples of wretchedness. If the pro-abortion people were serious they should be the primary sponsor for crap TV like this.

Think about it; you just watched the first 15 minute segment of "Nanny 911" or some other refuse parade show. Little Abner has wrecked an entire house, squeezed 5 gogurts into the dvd player, set a roll of toilet paper on fire and tortured a Ginuea pig with the stapler off his Dad's desk.

Cut to a scene in an Applebees table where the parents from that very episode are sitting with there spawn. Next to them is a couple with no kids. One kid is eating the green crayon from the "distraction kit" and the other is screaming and throwing nacho chips trying to stick them to the ceiling fan blades. The couple looks right at the camera and says. "We are idiots and do not want to torture humanity with our spawn, that is why it is "pro-choice for us." They grin and give a thumbs up to the camera.

citysherry

I Need a Beer
Pete said:
Why do you find the endless parade of human refuse on those shows amusing?

It is like a showcase of our most vile people. The producers troll the dark recesses of lost trailer parks for the most reprehensable examples of wretchedness. If the pro-abortion people were serious they should be the primary sponsor for crap TV like this....

Not every program needs to be educational or highbrow. The entertainment in this show is the absolute failing and humiliation of other people as parents. I watch that show and yell at the looser parent “just jack his/her azz up” he/she won’t do it again or “I’d still be beating that kid’s azz.” -- Its all about getting those feelings of parenting superiority. :lmao: