Pull em tight....

Mikeinsmd

Lets go racin!!!!

K_Jo hunney, our boy gonna clinch it riaght here today!! :love: :dance: :banana:

Oh & Crabcake, Morgie and Jameo.... :poorbaby:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Mikeinsmd said:
Lets go racin!!!!

K_Jo hunney, our boy gonna clinch it riaght here today!! :love: :dance: :banana:

Oh & Crabcake, Morgie and Jameo.... :poorbaby:
:duh: You're boy's gonna be in a rush to wreck out and go console his backdoor buddy from the 97 car. :neener:

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
Please phone yer boy & ask em to park that junk so Tony can race.
:talktothehand:

You should be worried about Jeff ... I do believe he owes your boy some payback from Dover in June. :bubble:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
:talktothehand: You should be worried about Jeff ... I do believe he owes your boy some payback from Dover in June. :bubble:
I do believe if gayboy wants to mess with TS, he'll wind up close & personal with a safer barrier... :lol:

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
I do believe if gayboy wants to mess with TS, he'll wind up close & personal with a safer barrier... :lol:
So long as he takes your boy with him, that's fine with me. :biggrin:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
So long as he takes your boy with him, that's fine with me. :biggrin:
Well my boy gonna be passing your boy here shortly. My boy (and the rest of the field) can see in the sun.... :lol:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Mikeinsmd said:
Well my boy gonna be passing your boy here shortly. My boy (and the rest of the field) can see in the sun.... :lol:

Mike - you're using "my boy" and "gay" little too much in this thread. :ohwell:

Mikeinsmd

:soundofdialingphone: Hello Nascar?? Would you please ask the 48 car to kindly get out of the way of the faster cars. Thank you!!

crabcake

Oz said:
Mike - you're using "my boy" and "gay" little too much in this thread. :ohwell:
:roflmao: :roflmao:

JJ beat TS off pit road! :neener: Good timing on the caution; JJ need to fix that tight/loose issue. :tap:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Mikeinsmd said:
:nono: Don't even go there. Ask :gossip: how straight I am.

Hey! I don't accuse anyone of that. But you were getting carried away with the my boy's... That's all...

PS. She told me all about it... :whistle:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: JJ beat TS off pit road! :neener: Good timing on the caution; JJ need to fix that tight/loose issue. :tap:
Judging by that pass the 20 car just put on the 48, I'd say they didn't get that issue fixed..... :whistle: