Five Guys

T

tikipirate

Five Guys is coming to SoMD. It will be adjacent to Panera bread at the Best Buy/Ross/Old Navy/Petco shopping center.

I can already feel my capillaries snapping shut.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
tikipirate said:
Five Guys is coming to SoMD. It will be adjacent to Panera bread at the Best Buy/Ross/Old Navy/Petco shopping center.

I can already feel my capillaries snapping shut.
what is 5 guys? another body shop? :confused:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
migtig said:
Their kosher hot dogs are :yum: as well.
all this talk about hamburgers. I just got one off the roach coach I top it with a slice of ham and jala penos :popcorn:
washed it down with a diet coke.

T

tikipirate

Suz' said:
http://www.fiveguys.com

sounds like a take off on fuddruckers..........
It's actually nothing like a Fuddrucker's, at least not the one in Bailey's X-Roads where I used to go. A better comparison would be to a burger stand.

During one of my visits years ago a Lincoln Town Car was waiting outside. Turns out that it was lunchtime for Sandra Day O'Connor.

tipsymcgee

Yeah, definitely more like a burger stand, but very good. Tons of toppings to put on them. Haven't had them in years, but used to go to the one in Arlington all the time and they are very good.

rush

Gourmand
I recently had lunch at the location in alexandria,va. on beauregard and king street crossroads. They had very good greasy burgers and it tasted very fresh.

L

ladylara

love love love five guys. we go to the one in bowie allll the time. hope they open soon! we need a good burger joint down here.
same with cheeseburger in paradise... their mini burger basket is heaven!
ok, now i'm hungry! :popcorn: