Meatloaf...

What is your opinion on Mealoaf's music?

• Ghey!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rockin'

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A little of both

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
BuddyLee said:
What is your opinion on his music and not so much the man they call 'meatloaf'?
While his physical appearance is quite gross to me, I kinda like him.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
RoseRed said:
I love that movie. Total Camp! :lol:
When I lived in San Diego in the 80's, the gay guys next to us dressed up in all the characters every Saturday night and went to see the show. They kinda got pissed at us when we dressed their cat up in our undies and accidently slammed his tail in the door (something I have repeated in later life with a dog), but I still don't know why they were so mad at us. They were the wierd ones, after all. Sorry their cat had a crooked tail after that, but the whole dressing up thing we got from them. Geez.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
When I lived in San Diego in the 80's, the gay guys next to us dressed up in all the characters every Saturday night and went to see the show. They kinda got pissed at us when we dressed their cat up in our undies and accidently slammed his tail in the door (something I have repeated in later life with a dog), but I still don't know why they were so mad at us. They were the wierd ones, after all. Sorry their cat had a crooked tail after that, but the whole dressing up thing we got from them. Geez.

In high school we used to hang out outside the Old Mill movie theatre and try and sneek in, you had to be 18. If we couldn't get in, we would sit, point and laugh.

It is fun to participate though. :lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
RoseRed said:
In high school we used to hang out outside the Old Mill movie theatre and try and sneek in, you had to be 18. If we couldn't get in, we would sit, point and laugh.

It is fun to participate though. :lol:
I never participated in the dressing up thing, but I helped the gals next door put on their make-up. They were soooooo funny. And fun as neighbors. Oh, the good old days.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
I never participated in the dressing up thing, but I helped the gals next door put on their make-up. They were soooooo funny. And fun as neighbors. Oh, the good old days.

I never dressed either, but it was fun to watch. I still laugh when I hear Great Scott!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
The only song he ever did that I liked was Paradise by the Dashboard light. Personally, I find him disgusting. I met him in WPB. Both he and his skank ho are nasty.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
kwillia said:
At least I signed it and explained it...:spank:
Yes, you did that. I never have intentionally hurt any animals, though. Didn't want you to think I did. Both incidents were horrible when they happened, but, when no harm was done, after the fact, I did have to laugh about the circumstances. Ask appyday. I was horrified about the dog incident.

BS Gal said:
Yes, you did that. I never have intentionally hurt any animals, though. Didn't want you to think I did. Both incidents were horrible when they happened, but, when no harm was done, after the fact, I did have to laugh about the circumstances. Ask appyday. I was horrified about the dog incident.
Okay... that sounds sincere enough... I promise not to carry through with my plans of trying to close your foot in the door when we meet...:wink:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
kwillia said:
Okay... that sounds sincere enough... I promise not to carry through with my plans of trying to close your foot in the door when we meet...:wink:
Well, you certainly can't do it to my arse, cause I barely have one. :huggy: