Hey Dustin

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
off topic I know but....... Dustin

Did you ever get any boiled or raw peanuts from Ursula? I think this weekend is her last till next spring.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Suz' said:
Did you ever get any boiled or raw peanuts from Ursula? I think this weekend is her last till next spring.
I'll answer for him. :lol: No, he didn't, we have too much going on during the weekends, and we rarely go down that way. He'll live. :lol:

Suz

Nickel said:
I'll answer for him. :lol: No, he didn't, we have too much going on during the weekends, and we rarely go down that way. He'll live. :lol:
That's cool! I guess I was :confused: as alway's. I thought he was active duty and here @ Pax. I'm waiting for Ursula to call now. I may be getting a bushel of green. If I do, and you ever plan to come down this way I'll hook ya'll up with some. My pleasure. :smoochy:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Suz' said:
I thought he was active duty and here @ Pax.
He is, but we live in La Plata, and are buying a house in NC, so we spend a lot of our weekends away from home, or just chillaxin at home. :yay:

Suz

Nickel said:
He is, but we live in La Plata, and are buying a house in NC, so we spend a lot of our weekends away from home, or just chillaxin at home. :yay:
Transferring or getting out I assume. Good luck!! I so wish my address ended in ANY state south of Maryland. Love it here, but the taxes are killing us!