Bare Minerals makeup

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You've seen it on TV - Swirl, Tap, Buff and the model's skin suddenly looks perfect.

Well, it works! I bought a starter kit at Sephora yesterday and I have to say, I'm impressed. A little tinky bit covers your whole face, buffing out blemishes, discolorations, dark circles. etc.

You don't look like you're wearing makeup, just like you have great skin. Very natural. I have dry skin and I was afraid Bare Minerals wouldn't be moist enough, but it was fine and my face doesn't feel powdered.

So if any of you have been wanting to try it but weren't sure if it was worth the money, go for it! Great product :yay:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
vraiblonde said:
You've seen it on TV - Swirl, Tap, Buff and the model's skin suddenly looks perfect.

Well, it works! I bought a starter kit at Sephora yesterday and I have to say, I'm impressed. A little tinky bit covers your whole face, buffing out blemishes, discolorations, dark circles. etc.

You don't look like you're wearing makeup, just like you have great skin. Very natural. I have dry skin and I was afraid Bare Minerals wouldn't be moist enough, but it was fine and my face doesn't feel powdered.

So if any of you have been wanting to try it but weren't sure if it was worth the money, go for it! Great product :yay:
Thanks!! I saw the infomercial, it looked too good to be true, but I will try it!!

meangirl

Nice lady!
harleygirl said:
Thanks!! I saw the infomercial, it looked too good to be true, but I will try it!!

Same here...so I'm going to order it. I ordered Alexis Vogel last year. :twitch: It works like it says but it feels very heavy imo. I used it
Christmas day and the NEXT morning it was still perfect. :lmao:

rack'm

Jaded
There's hope for me yet......

bexar_nekkid_prison_01.jpg

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:

I've been wanting to try that. If one can't go to Sephora, how does one know what color to order? :flowers:

CMC122

Go Braves!
My girlfriend uses Bare Minerals and love's it. She looks absolutely radiant when she has it on too. I'm gonna order myself a starter kit one day:lol:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
vraiblonde said:

I've been using the makeup for quite awhile. I can't live without it. It's light and flawless. And application is QUICK once you get used to it. You don't even feel like you're wearing anything on your face. It's a tad bit expensive but a little goes a long way and it's definitely worth the expense. There are many other companies out there selling mineral make-ups, and I've tried a few of them trying to save money. None compare to Bare Minerals.

I agree with Vrai....if whats holding you back is not knowing if it's worth the price. Believe me. IT IS!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
MysticalMom said:
I've been using the makeup for quite awhile. I can't live without it. It's light and flawless. And application is QUICK once you get used to it. You don't even feel like you're wearing anything on your face. It's a tad bit expensive but a little goes a long way and it's definitely worth the expense. There are many other companies out there selling mineral make-ups, and I've tried a few of them trying to save money. None compare to Bare Minerals.

I agree with Vrai....if whats holding you back is not knowing if it's worth the price. Believe me. IT IS!
What's holding me back is not knowing what color I need. :ohwell:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
K_Jo said:
What's holding me back is not knowing what color I need. :ohwell:

It's fairly easy to pick. All you have to know is is your skin tone light, medium, tan or dark?

clipped form their website:
Thing to considerwhen choosing your shade of mineral makeup is that: the light shades of foundation are best for the palest shades of skin. (Generally, the ones that burn easily.) The mediums shades of foundations are best for the majority of women because they contain a broad range of beige tones that match many women's skin tones. The tan shades of foundation are best for women with olive coloring, or very tanned skin. And the dark shades of foundation are best for women with the deepest complexions.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
MysticalMom said:
It's fairly easy to pick. All you have to know is is your skin tone light, medium, tan or dark?

clipped form their website:
Thing to considerwhen choosing your shade of mineral makeup is that: the light shades of foundation are best for the palest shades of skin. (Generally, the ones that burn easily.) The mediums shades of foundations are best for the majority of women because they contain a broad range of beige tones that match many women's skin tones. The tan shades of foundation are best for women with olive coloring, or very tanned skin. And the dark shades of foundation are best for women with the deepest complexions.
:love: I'm a medium! :diva:

I think Kwillia just called me fat. :bawl: