I flipped my bike!!

dustin

UAIOE
http://www.sharkskinz.com/

Two Guys Collision does good paint. Just take all the bodywork in at once so you get a good match. Get a VIN to a car or truck of the paint color you like so they know the exact color to paint it. Or just use rattlecan black primer :yay:

Scrilla21

Rebel of the South
AK-74me said:
WTF does that even say?

:lmao: You know what I mean!!!

LMAO @ a Tricycle! I wish it was!! I only came out with a few cuts and a sprained wrist! Pretty lucky huh?

Here's a picture of my bike!(b4 the flip) 94 Honda CBR!

Attachments

• my baby3.jpg
    my baby3.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 158

dustin

UAIOE
Scrilla21 said:
:lmao: You know what I mean!!!

LMAO @ a Tricycle! I wish it was!! I only came out with a few cuts and a sprained wrist! Pretty lucky huh?

Here's a picture of my bike!(b4 the flip) 94 Honda CBR!
What kind of gear were you wearing?

How did the accident happen?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Pete said:
FD flipped his bike?
I thought he laid down his crotch rocket, got it all fixed up and an hour after the paint was dry, he did it again. That's why he got the cruiser.

Pete

Repete
aps45819 said:
I thought he laid down his crotch rocket, got it all fixed up and an hour after the paint was dry, he did it again. That's why he got the cruiser.
I didn't know. Did he crash it or just tip over because he couldn't reach the ground from the seat?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Pete said:
I didn't know. Did he crash it or just tip over because he couldn't reach the ground from the seat?
That shouldn't have been a problem, I heard he was wearing his biker boots.

Attachments

• platfishblk.jpeg
    platfishblk.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 92

dustin

UAIOE
Pete said:
He lowsided back in 04 when we were on a ride. That's the only crash I know of.

Scrilla21

Rebel of the South
dustin said:
What kind of gear were you wearing?

How did the accident happen?

I was wearing nothing but a t-shirt and some shorts cuz I had just got off from work and it was the last day I was gonna ride this past summer. I was coming in to my driveway, and I don't know why I did this on gravel, but I hit into it and the bike went crazy. I highsided with a combo of already tryin to jump off!! :lmao: The bike flipped a few times! I need the body,windsheild, mirrors, all the buttons on the left handle bar, and that's about it. Nothing a couple thousand(that I don't have) won't fix!!

dustin

UAIOE
Scrilla21 said:
I was wearing nothing but a t-shirt and some shorts cuz I had just got off from work and it was the last day I was gonna ride this past summer. I was coming in to my driveway, and I don't know why I did this on gravel, but I hit into it and the bike went crazy. I highsided with a combo of already tryin to jump off!! :lmao: The bike flipped a few times! I need the body,windsheild, mirrors, all the buttons on the left handle bar, and that's about it. Nothing a couple thousand(that I don't have) won't fix!!
leave it nekkid :yay: Streetfighter style :cheers:

Ponytail

aps45819 said:

:lol:

As many incidents as I have had with my bikes, the only place that I have ever incurred damage was my driveway, except for that time when my bike (other wise known as the Chiwuawa) tangled with an 18 wheeler. :lol:

Hope ya got the bike fixed. Spring will be here soon enough.