Last Month's Jumper Show at Greenwell

spellbound

Did Greenwell have a Jumper show last month and did any of you go? I was wondering how the turnout was. I'm curious just how much interest there is in Jumpers in St. Mary's County.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Does Greenwell have a website? I am interested in local shows and my friend has a stallion that she wants to take to local stuff.

spellbound

Four*Leaf*Farm said:
Does Greenwell have a website? I am interested in local shows and my friend has a stallion that she wants to take to local stuff.

Do you do Jumpers Four*Leaf?

What type of stallion does your friend have?

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
spellbound said:
Do you do Jumpers Four*Leaf?

What type of stallion does your friend have?

I don't do jumpers, I prefer eventing.

But my friend Crystal does jumpers when she can, riding for Christy Clagget up in Harwood and lately she's been riding my other friend Tawna's stallion. She wants to get him started in local shows first...He is Max of www.goldenventurefarm.com -the sire of my newest event prospect Mateo... check him out.

spellbound

Four*Leaf*Farm said:
I don't do jumpers, I prefer eventing.

But my friend Crystal does jumpers when she can, riding for Christy Clagget up in Harwood and lately she's been riding my other friend Tawna's stallion. She wants to get him started in local shows first...He is Max of www.goldenventurefarm.com -the sire of my newest event prospect Mateo... check him out.

I looked at the site. He's cool.