hmmmm...did I do something wrong?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Check with admin---only they can remove posts that start a thread.

~Gunslinger

well...I guess it was them...

I Just don't understand why....I guess because it was to do with an ad I saw on Southern Maryland Singles...I was looking for the Lady who wrote the "Lonely in Laplata" ad and wondered if anyone knew her...I would love to meet her

J

justhangn

Re: well...I guess it was them...

Originally posted by ~Gunslinger
I would love to meet her

Maybe someone is already meating her. :really:

tater

Re: well...I guess it was them...

I Just don't understand why....I guess because it was to do with an ad I saw on Southern Maryland Singles

Probably because they want you to blow the dust off your wallet and get a membership :eek:

Just messin with ya :biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hi, Gun - Board Mommy here. The reason your post was deleted was because we felt that if the woman in question wanted her ad posted on these forums, she'd have posted it here. That's all - we're just trying to avoid any emails from her saying her privacy was violated.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Hi, Gun - Board Mommy here. The reason your post was deleted was because we felt that if the woman in question wanted her ad posted on these forums, she'd have posted it here. That's all - we're just trying to avoid any emails from her saying her privacy was violated.

Yes, we just can't have our ladies here being violated...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now one could legitimately argue that she DID post her ad on the Internet for the whole wide world to see but still...I know who's going to have to appease her when she writes to complain.

<---------------

~Gunslinger

Well I guess I can understand that...

but Like I said...I didn't want to dust My Wallet off for $24.95 for ONE reply...*L*

and perhaps someone IS already meating her...but...the question still remains...anyone know if she posts on the forum?...*LOL*

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Now one could legitimately argue that she DID post her ad on the Internet for the whole wide world to see but still...I know who's going to have to appease her when she writes to complain.

<---------------

Well, after all...she DID post her ad on the Internet for the whole wide world to see...
:biggrin:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I need to post a singles ad, myself...

Male...44...
Overweight.
Unemployed.
Missing a couple of teeth.
Living in a run-down shack on the beach.

Seeking a beautiful single woman for meaningless physical relationship.

Any takers?

:biggrin:

K

Kain99

Re: Well I guess I can understand that...

but Like I said...I didn't want to dust My Wallet off for $24.95 for ONE reply...*L*

If she wasn't worth $24.95 I guess you really aren't missing much. :wink:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I just looked at the site and I see an option for posting a free ad. Did you try that?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
If you really want to meet her that bad, you should go ahead and pay the fee. It would give her an idea that she's worth $25 to you, maybe even get you a date. It could be the best money you ever spent.

yakky doodle

of course, if she opted to only post a free ad as well and isn't a member, then she won't be able to contact you either if she is surfing the same way as you. I don't know how the somd singles ads work though, so I'm not sure. :ohwell: