Superbowl Set!!!

E

ez_one20690

OK...I had thought it was going to be an Eagle vs Raider Superbowl...but I don't like the Eagles anyway!!!!

Should be interesting mainly because of Gruden!!!

Raiders 31
Bucs 27

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by ez_one20690
OK...I had thought it was going to be an Eagle vs Raider Superbowl...but I don't like the Eagles anyway!!!!

Should be interesting mainly because of Gruden!!!

Raiders 31
Bucs 27
:smile: I'll agree with that outcome.
What's been long known about the Raiders is that wherever they've played, the team has always been called a "money team". That can mean a couple of things: you can put your money down on them to win; or when it comes to playing for "all the marbles" - read - money, the Raiders do not disappoint! They find a way to win.
penn

Tim Mcneil

The Bucs cannot score 27 points in a game, but who knows, the Raiders defense isn't the best. I think that a Raiders blowout is much more probable than a Bucs victory. Only seven teams out of 23 have won their debut in the Super Bowl. I don't think that it is gonna happen here either.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Did you notice.....

Originally posted by Ken King
They scored 27 yesterday, so it appears that they can.
Early in the game both headcoaches were speaking freely on their "mikes" to their advisors upstairs in the boothes. In
the second quarter, the first coach I saw put up a playsheet in front of his mouth to cover his speech was the Philly coach. Later on, they were both doing it. Lipreaders in action???

:cool: penn

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Did you notice.....

Originally posted by penncam
Early in the game both headcoaches were speaking freely on their "mikes" to their advisors upstairs in the boothes. In
the second quarter, the first coach I saw put up a playsheet in front of his mouth to cover his speech was the Philly coach. Later on, they were both doing it. Lipreaders in action???

:cool: penn
With today's technology you would think someone would have the ability to intercept the transmissions made from the sidelines to the coach's boxes.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: Did you notice.....

Originally posted by Ken King
With today's technology you would think someone would have the ability to intercept the transmissions made from the sidelines to the coach's boxes.
:biggrin: Weren't we talking about something like this in the Use of Space Exploration thread or something? Now we can extend that technology to Pro Football sideline coaches. They're going to start digitally encrypting and using voice-altering techniques to disguise conversations between the head coach and the guys upstairs!! Who'da thunk it??

:rolleyes: penn

Last edited:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Buccs 31-10, TB linebackers will have a field day on Gannon's short passing attack and TB d-backs will intercept 3 balls. nuff said...:biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by otter
Buccs 31-10, TB linebackers will have a field day on Gannon's short passing attack and TB d-backs will intercept 3 balls. nuff said...:biggrin:
:razz2: In your dreams, otter! Raiders 27, Bucs 10 - sounds like a plausible score to me.
:biggrin: penn

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by IM4Change
I'll give the Bucs 17! I will be cheering for the Raiders all the way!
:biggrin: OMG! A voice of wisdom from out of the many would-be know-it-alls! IM4Change, bless you! You know, I always knew you were a class act!

:razz2: penn

G

giggles04

TB- 35
Raiders- 21

I want to see TB win... cause the Redskins can kick themselves in the butt for letting Brad Johnson leave!

SeaRide

Originally posted by demsformd
I can't see how the Bucs D can stop the passing attack of the Raiders. Raiders 23-6.
Buc D - Rondes Barber could intercept the Raiders pass just like he did with Phila, No?
:razz:

Otter

Nothing to see here
So who's gonna be the grandpoobah of picking the winner and score??

ez_one20690 - Raiders 31 Bucs 27

Tim Mcneil - Raiders blowout

Otter - Buccs 31 Raiders 10

PennCam - Raiders 27 Buccs 10

Bruzilla - Buccs blowout

Tater - Buccs 63 Raiders 0

Im4Change - Raiders blowout

Demsformd - Raiders 23 Buccs 6

Taz - Raiders 31 Buccs 17

Giggles04 - Buccs 35 Raiders 21

Larry - Buccs just win,baby

Oz - Buccs 24 Raiders 17

Ken - Buccs 27 Raiders 24

Last edited:
G

giggles04

Re: So who's gonna be the grandpoobah of picking the winner and score??

Giggles04 - Buccs 35 Raiders 21

That would be me!:biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: So who's gonna be the grandpoobah of picking the winner and score??

Raiders 28 Bucs 10!
:cheers: That would be Penn!
PS: Giggles, whether or not the Bucs win, the Redskins(AKA-Manila Folders) are still kicking their own butts for letting Johnson go!