Hey Mikey ...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Mikeinsmd said:
J. D. Gibbs. Joes son. :lmao:
:confused: He was sitting on the other end of the table from Tony ... with his wife. :whistle:

Try again, or I'll mod up Tony's car in photoshop to reflect his new "persona". :biggrin:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
:confused: He was sitting on the other end of the table from Tony ... with his wife. :whistle: Try again, or I'll mod up Tony's car in photoshop to reflect his new "persona". :biggrin:
It was J. D. I watched him get up when they introduced him. :razz:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Oh no Mikey.....Tony isn't a "Butt Bandit" is he....That's OK, they said the same thing about Jeffy.....On another note...You really need to change your AV....You do know who he is chasin and chasin and chasin don't you? He never catches him ya know....Maybe that's the way it's going to be in 06....Tony chasin Jeffy.....Jeffy better do better next year than he did this year or no one will be chasin him... :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

Dupontster said:
On another note...You really need to change your AV....You do know who he is chasin and chasin and chasin don't you? He never catches him ya know....Maybe that's the way it's going to be in 06....Tony chasin Jeffy.....Jeffy better do better next year than he did this year or no one will be chasin him... :lmao:
Actually he's about to put em a lap down....... :whistle: