When is Mr. Willey's open now?

Yes, I did - but when I spoke to Robin before they closed, she said he would still sell grain several days a week (she suggested Friday and SAturday). Is this not the case? I know the tack store is closed - I just want grain now.

foxxynhounds said:
Yes, I did - but when I spoke to Robin before they closed, she said he would still sell grain several days a week (she suggested Friday and SAturday). Is this not the case? I know the tack store is closed - I just want grain now.
Appy probably knows... she should be here as soon as she finishes mucking the barn. :coffee:

Robin

Hickory hollow is still open with normal hours this week. We have a large grain order placed but not sure the delivery day friday or saturday. When snow or bad weather is in the forcast feed flys out of the barn as fast as milk and bread off the grocery store shelves. you can always call the store and see when the hours change 301-373-5616. I am sure when I am no longer here running the store Mr Willey willey have an answer machine with the store hours just like he did before I started working here. This way if you are unsure of the days and times he will be open you can call for a reminder.

Robin

appy your special feed was ordered by me and will be on the truck this time you will have to call or talk to mr willey to let him know your needs and remind him when you need it ordered in advance. Besides we just got off the phone and I told you I ordered your feed and asked you if you needed any of your other feeds....But then again you wont have me to call...sorry