Local Artists opening up for Bone Thugs!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
BEZRelSquad said:
Local rap artist Relentlezz Dre (Charles Co) KOA (ST Marys/Charles) Vito Cognac and ELO (DC) and Kapers (Suitland) will be opening for Bone Thugs N Harmony next Wednesday December 14th at the 930 Club in NW DC. Tickets are available on www.tickets.com and on www.930.com for $25. Support local artists its time to put MD/DC/VA on the map.

www.ironbeatz.com
www.relentlezz.com

B-EZ

When will they all be coming to the Hollywood Firehouse or the Brass Rail? :popcorn:

Scrilla21

Rebel of the South
BEZRelSquad said:
Local rap artist Relentlezz Dre (Charles Co) KOA (ST Marys/Charles) Vito Cognac and ELO (DC) and Kapers (Suitland) will be opening for Bone Thugs N Harmony next Wednesday December 14th at the 930 Club in NW DC. Tickets are available on www.tickets.com and on www.930.com for $25. Support local artists its time to put MD/DC/VA on the map.

www.ironbeatz.com
www.relentlezz.com

B-EZ

yeah we gonna do the show fo sho. I'm Scrilla21(from Hollywood), Hypeman for Relentlezz Dre!! This will be a night to remember!!!!

Originally Posted by RoseRed
When will they all be coming to the Hollywood Firehouse or the Brass Rail?
I'll be down Brass Rail Every Friday!! and Prolly know you!! I'm damn near a regular down there!!That's the only club I go to down here!!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
calvertcrazy said:
I dunno, but I bet they have valet service.... :razz:

I don't care about valet service, fool. I need to know if the headlights are gonna be on highbeam due to no coat check, ya dig.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Scrilla21 said:
I'll be down Brass Rail Every Friday!! and Prolly know you!! I'm damn near a regular down there!!That's the only club I go to down here!!

You do not know me.

Scrilla21

Rebel of the South
Iron Beatz / Bone Thugs December 14th Review

What was promising to be a historic night for the DC/MD/VA rap game proved to be just that!! Intending to hit the stage at 8:30 pm, Iron Beatz was informed an hour earlier that they needed to perform longer due to flight delays. Iron Beatz would hit the stage at 9:15.

Vito Cognac was the first to hit the stage with the new DC anthem “DC Go Crazy”. Just like the song title, DC just did that! After that ELO and Relentlezz Dre joined Vito on stage to perform “Fire” from ELO’s debut album Back From Nowhere. Following that ELO and Vito stayed on stage to perform “Rhyme Spitters” which had the crowd rocking like it was the #1 song in music today!

Relentlezz Dre knew he had to step up after a performance like that and Dre along with the Rel Squad Souljas (Scrilla and B-EZ) did just that. Opening up with the lead single from the debut album The Rel One, “4Ever (King of Maryland)” had the crowd electric. With a down south beat and a sample from Lil Scrappy this was a sure banger. B-EZ had the crowd crawling over the ground when he just started pulling out money from his pockets and throwing it into the crowd which led to more crowd participation. Relentlezz closed his set with ? from the upcoming mixtape that will hit stores soon. A fitting song to perform as Relentlezz performed his double-timed rap in ode to Bone Thugs n Harmony. While Dre concluded with his track B-EZ and Scrilla stayed on stage to hype up the crowd for Kapers and Bone. A fitting tribute Scrilla and B had the whole club screaming “Free Flesh” and even a few bars from the Creepin On Ah Come Up intro.

Kapers finally hit the stage to an already amped up crowd performing “Kapers” featuring Desert Eagle and the whole IBP joined them onstage and had the crowd going crazy. ? ELO and Vito joined Kapers in performing “Actin Like They Hot” which had the whole crowd yearning for more! Vito ended up closing out the show with “Rap Demon” which once again had the crowd ready to hear more but it was time to let Bone handle there business.

Iron Beatz is definitely worth the trip to see in concert.

Keep checking www.relentlezz.com or www.ironbeatz.com for pictures and video of the show!

also be on the lookout for The Best Got Damn Mixtape in The World vol 2 soon

Skeez

Congrats Man..Check Out My Groups Page..We've Done About 45 Shows Along The East Coast...Mainly Alot Of Showcases For Def Jam, Universal, And Warner Bros..You Can Also Hear Our New Single (Bet Five) From Our Upcoming Cd "T.V. Timeout" On The Southern Grind Mixtape Hosted By Jae Millz And Colli Park..

www.Soundclick.com/Solo4 And www.Myspace.com/Solo4

If You Like What You Hear We'd Be Interested In Working With You..

Scrilla21

Rebel of the South
Yo Skeez that's what's up!!! Thanx for the congrats I see ya'll doin big things. Ya'll record down here? We go up to Waldorf. I see ya'll got a show comin up. What's it like an unplugged type of thing? If ya'll need ppl to do a show/collabo with holla at us and maybe we can do somethings! I got a 2 spots on Myspace my page Scrilla21 ( http://www.myspace.com/44193100 )
and Da Rel Squad page ( http://www.myspace.com/scrilla21 ). Me and Relentlezz ( www.relentlezz.com ) got some songs on the group page and in a minute I'll put up Relentlezz's video "4 ever (the king of MD)" check out the links in the sig too if you wanna!! I talk to much!!Pz