FOUND: Siberian Husky

Jameo

What?!
iceeyes9 said:
Found by a neighbour Siberian Husky in the area of First Colony just this morning.

Humm... call the Well Pet Clinic. I was in there the other day and they were talking about a missing husky I believe :shrug:

(301)866-0303

candyjax84

Temperamental Artist
iceeyes9 said:
Found by a neighbour Siberian Husky in the area of First Colony just this morning.

Any chance the dog looks like a scraggly version of this?

October17th2005051.jpg

October17th2005053.jpg

October17th2005050.jpg

iceeyes9

Born and Bred Hillybilly
candyjax84 said:
Any chance the dog looks like a scraggly version of this?

October17th2005051.jpg

October17th2005053.jpg

October17th2005050.jpg

Yeah a little, I only played with it for a few minutes and it was covered in mud so alot if its markings were masked. I'll go over and see if he kept it or sent it to the pound. I'll let you know

candyjax84

Temperamental Artist
iceeyes9 said:
Yeah a little, I only played with it for a few minutes and it was covered in mud so alot if its markings were masked. I'll go over and see if he kept it or sent it to the pound. I'll let you know

Thank you soo much *crosses fingers* If so, his name is "MOO" He was one of my dogs puppies, and my best friend misses him very very much. *keeps crossing fingers*

Elle

Happy Camper!
There were 2 of them in front of KMart on Saturday, I wonder if it's the same and what happened to the other one.:frown:

iceeyes9

Born and Bred Hillybilly
Huskies are escape artists.................I have a 10 year old (which is why my neighbour came to me, he thought it was mine) I've been lucky with mine, I think he knows how good he has it, because he has never tried to escape. I spoil him rotten! He gets just about what ever he wants....(table scraps) YEAH, I KNOW~ Hubby has already harrassed me about it. But I would rather he live 12-15 HAPPY years, than 15-20 years eating dried sawdust dog food!!!!! Hell, he gets a nice big raw steak on his birthday!

candyjax84

Temperamental Artist
mingiz said:
You should call the animal shelter and let them know. In case someone does turn them in.

We've been in contact with the Animal Shelter and SMAWL but we're starting to assume the worst. It's been a while since he has been missing... :-(

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
candyjax84 said:
We've been in contact with the Animal Shelter and SMAWL but we're starting to assume the worst. It's been a while since he has been missing... :-(

Don't just call the Shelters, GO to them. Contact all the vets in the area as well.

candyjax84

Temperamental Artist
cattitude said:
Don't just call the Shelters, GO to them. Contact all the vets in the area as well.

Well, when it comes to the shelter, my friend has someone on the "inside" so to speak... a friend she went to school with whom has been looking out for him.

Unfortunately, I live in Baltimore now, and can't go to the shelter for her. We're both full-time students and work as well. She did go to the shelter pretty often when this first happened... along with Well Pet Clinic.