Stability ball

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
No idea for a DVD to recommend, but if you call a local gym/workout facility (especially on base), I bet they can. :yay:

D

dems4me

ememdee19 said:
Anybody use one of these? If so, can you please recommend a good DVD as a starting point?

And here I thought this would be a dance I could come crash :killingme:

V

Vixen

google it. They are as cheap as $25-$30 for a ball and DVD and any DVD will show you good exercises to do.

Barnacle

ememdee19 said:
Anybody use one of these? If so, can you please recommend a good DVD as a starting point?

I LOVE the stability ball!!!!

Core Secrets is very good. If you sign up for their intro offer for only $9.95, they throw the ball in for free with 2 DVDs. Just make sure you call to cancel your "membership" once you get your order unless you want to receive more DVDs in the mail automatically. I don't like it because they automatically charge your credit card.

http://www.coresecrets.com/

Also, for an excellent selection of all kinds of exercise DVDs, try www.collagevideo.com. The best part is that nearly all DVDs have customer reviews and are tested by the staff.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
just read the directions with the ball it has the most common excercises. My favorite is the squats with the ball against the wall.

E

equineaddict

ememdee19 said:

I have a ball here @ home and love it! You can to practically any exercise with the ball, I also love the squats...put the ball against a ball and your back against the wall and squat down...it's really good for your quads & glutes...also you can do crunches by lying on it and raising yourself up while you tighten your abs...you can lye on the floor and put the ball between your legs or ankles and bring them straight up...good for lower abs and back...there are soooo many great exercises you can use this ball for and totally recommend it! Trainers @ World Gym in Leonardtown incorporate this ball into ALOT of their training and in classes!