Looking 4 used kids atv (christmas)

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I am looking for a used kidss atv for my son (beginner) but everything I have found seems to a 1000.00 dollars or more any idea where to get one for a couple hundred, or is that just wishful thinking. :nomoney:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
sanchezf said:
I am looking for a used kidss atv for my son (beginner) but everything I have found seems to a 1000.00 dollars or more any idea where to get one for a couple hundred, or is that just wishful thinking. :nomoney:

Be careful where and what you buy, alot of the "Cheaper" atv's are made from/by Lawnmower companies trying to get on the bandwagon. almost all the smaller ATV's are just about impossible to work on (especially if the work is done by you) due to cramping an engine, tranny, front and rear suspension (even if its miniscule) in a very small package.
also do your research on the brand name "mini's" since suzuki makes alot of the parts/engines and are just re-branded (hence you may find the EXACT same thing cheaper with another name).

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
appyday said:
Hate to say it but dumbass here is right...the smaller ones that are the lawmower companies (I did not know that) are forign made too and have strange parts that are hard to find..we found that out with the little cheap motorcycle we bought..even a tire tube was very hard to get..and the chain broke and it sits..cant get a chain..We went ahead and spent the bucks for a smaller honda 4 wheeler...good luck

Nice to see your at it again.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
SAHRAB said:
Be careful where and what you buy, alot of the "Cheaper" atv's are made from/by Lawnmower companies trying to get on the bandwagon. almost all the smaller ATV's are just about impossible to work on (especially if the work is done by you) due to cramping an engine, tranny, front and rear suspension (even if its miniscule) in a very small package.
also do your research on the brand name "mini's" since suzuki makes alot of the parts/engines and are just re-branded (hence you may find the EXACT same thing cheaper with another name).

Also at one time Sams club and BJ's sold "mini's" that were actually rebranded Polaris's (who gets majority of there parts from Susuzki, go figure), i'd bet with it being X-Mas they'll probably have them again.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Thank you guys for all the helpful advice, I'm going to stop by BJ's and Sam's on my way home tonight

KingFish

Nothing to see here
appyday said:
The small plasitcs that are so cute are in PF accross from the old Snells at that gas station you will see him outside

Matteson Supply Co
1800 Solomons Island Rd S, Prince Frederick, MD
(410) 535-0552