What's happening this weekend?

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Besides the Super Bowl that is...
Since no one announced anything, I've already made plans for Sunday...

but what about tonight, Friday, and Saturday...
I'm still looking for something to do.

K

KurtS

Are the forum fights all over with now? I thought there was a fight that stopped all get togethers. Call me simple if I am but I remember someone started a big post about how the people here are clickish and act like stuck ups. Then I thought someone else started a big I hate you too post. I hope I'm wrong it would be nice to say hello before I say goodbye.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
There were some 'complications' going on, but I don't think it means that there are no more get-togethers. I'm looking forward to going to another!

G

giggles04

Originally posted by bluto
I'm like a dog in heat, a freak without warning
I have an appetite for sex, 'cause me so horny!

Oh lordy!

K

KurtS

Who doesn't like a good cat fight?

The cats.

Two cats start clawing and the other cats usually start circling like rabid wolves. before you know it you have cat fur flying everywhere and us dogs just sit back and laugh at the madness.

SeaRide

Sleuth, nothing much except for me going snowboarding tomorrow Friday and the Superbowl party on Sunday. I will think of something to do on Saturday.
:cheers:

yakky doodle

Sleuth and Kurt -- you can feel free to get to know a couple of us at my place installing a fence this weekend (and enjoy free food and beer*!). :biggrin:

*must be of legal drinking age!

yakky doodle

:wink: you got it!

sorry; been out of the 'mix' with the stomach flu/bug making its rounds. :barf: but heck, if I can get out to build a fence this weekend after all that ... :bubble:

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Hmmmm...

Since the forum members' rate to BUILD a fence is a burger and a beer, will you guys come over and PAINT my fence for a couple of oreos and a glass of milk? :stooges:

yakky doodle

Re: So Yakky....

Any of the horny boys PM you for directions or did they all disappear when they found out this weekend's meet and greet involved manual labor and not trying to bang hot forum chicks?

:blushing: you calling me 'hot' bluto ... thanks! :biggrin: I think you just made my day! :lol:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: So Yakky....

Any of the horny boys PM you for directions or did they all disappear when they found out this weekend's meet and greet involved manual labor and not trying to bang hot forum chicks?

That's not the purpose of forum get-togethers.
For one thing, we like to keep our parties on a more respectable level.
And for another, all the hot forum chicks are all taken!!!
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

I've had more action at "quilting bees" than I do at our parties!
:biggrin: