GREAT Towing Service

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I hear a lot of complaints on the boards about crappy service, over priced,, nasty attitudes.. well this is a GOOD one.

Kevin's Towing!! If you need a TOW keep his number handy. We called him on his cell on Friday, he was in Hughesville, told us he would be able to get to us in about 1.5 hours.. we went to eat, at 1 hour 20 minutes he calls us back, he's in Lexington Park, where do we need him.. He was an incredibly nice guy, cheerful, and very helpful.

He towed my truck from St Leonard, to Cheseldine and only charged me $64.. in comparison, Willy's towed my sons car from Sheetz on 235 to his lot across the street from Sheetz at the end of Great Mills Road and charged us $175 (plus $45 a day for storage over Thanksgiving).

This is the Tow Company that Cheseldine suggested, and the one they use, so this reflects really well on Cheseldine also. I'm a firm believer if somebody does a good job they should be recognized for it, he did a GREAT job.

I had a very dear friend looking for a trustworthy and reliable tow not that long ago... I didn't know who to recommend. I will write this number down and keep it in my wallet for future reference...:yay:

Moonchild

(Moonchilds hubby here) I've used Kevin for almost 5 years now, once he brought a car I had bought back from north of DC, another back from LaPlata, and a few local tows. Always on time, super professional, I carry his cards on me.

mrweb

Iron City
itsbob said:
I hear a lot of complaints on the boards about crappy service, over priced,, nasty attitudes.. well this is a GOOD one.

Kevin's Towing!! If you need a TOW keep his number handy. We called him on his cell on Friday, he was in Hughesville, told us he would be able to get to us in about 1.5 hours.. we went to eat, at 1 hour 20 minutes he calls us back, he's in Lexington Park, where do we need him.. He was an incredibly nice guy, cheerful, and very helpful.

He towed my truck from St Leonard, to Cheseldine and only charged me $64.. in comparison, Willy's towed my sons car from Sheetz on 235 to his lot across the street from Sheetz at the end of Great Mills Road and charged us $175 (plus $45 a day for storage over Thanksgiving).

This is the Tow Company that Cheseldine suggested, and the one they use, so this reflects really well on Cheseldine also. I'm a firm believer if somebody does a good job they should be recognized for it, he did a GREAT job.

I've always done well by the folks at Cheseldine. :yay: I wouldn't go anywhere else for service or advise. I've also heard nothing but good about Willy's.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
mrweb said:
I've always done well by the folks at Cheseldine. :yay: I wouldn't go anywhere else for service or advise. I've also heard nothing but good about Willy's.
Forget Willy's, he charged my son $175 for a tow from Sheetz on 235 to his lot, then since he towed Wednesday night before Thanksgiving he got to charge us two days storage fee too.. $45 a day!!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
kwillia said:
I had a very dear friend looking for a trustworthy and reliable tow not that long ago... I didn't know who to recommend. I will write this number down and keep it in my wallet for future reference...:yay:

Kevin is the man.

I've used his services for about 13 years. He once hauled a 1972 Cutlass from Centreville, VA to Mechanicsville, MD for my brother. Charged him an incredably low rate, and then apologized for the price. I just had him haul a vehicle for me yesterday. He has always been polite, courteous, prompt, and a value. He recently went up on his prices, due to the price of gas.

Yep, he apologized to me for the increase.

:yay:

stars24

Towing

I realize this post is old, but I came across it when I was looking for a towing service recently. We used Kevin's towing last week and we definitely got a better rate from him than we were quoted from everywhere else that we inquired.

I highly recommend his services if you are looking for someone to tow a vehicle for a reasonable price.

B

Bronwyn

We've used Kevin's towing before, no complaints.
Another really good service to use is the St. Leonard Collision. :yay:

I am pretty certain that when the battery in the van died and I called AAA for a jump, that's who they sent. Howe44ver, due to the amount of time it was going to be, I went inside and bought cables and found a friend of my wife's to give us a jump. Called the towing company and canceled the call.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I am pretty certain that when the battery in the van died and I called AAA for a jump, that's who they sent. Howe44ver, due to the amount of time it was going to be, I went inside and bought cables and found a friend of my wife's to give us a jump. Called the towing company and canceled the call.
In my Suburban I carry at least 50 feet of jumper cables and a boost pack:lmao:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
My cables were in the other vehicle.

The next time you see a Cummins truckload sale check them out. I bought 2 pair of 20' 4AWG cables with great clamps for $10 a pair. They beat the heck out of the bargain cables (10AWG).