According to GoldenHorse...

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
We had a good ride yesterday, Cuz i'm sore!!!!

Tell PlumLoco i'm not riding in his Jockey Saddle EVER AGAIN!

D

dems4me

SAHRAB said:

Where did you go riding at? :smile:

D

dems4me

SAHRAB said:

How do you ride a Jockey Saddle? :smile:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
dems4me said:
Where did you go riding at? :smile:

At a buds near Warsaw Virginia.

I was having "issues" with Tonk (he was ALOT spunkier thank i like) so me and PlumLoco switched horses (i rode Moe). unfortunately we didnt switch saddles (if you know who he is, you have the idea of the problem)

D

dems4me

SAHRAB said:
At a buds near Warsaw Virginia.

I was having "issues" with Tonk (he was ALOT spunkier thank i like) so me and PlumLoco switched horses (i rode Moe). unfortunately we didnt switch saddles (if you know who he is, you have the idea of the problem)

I don't know any of these people or their horses :ohwell: Maybe you should try again and start another post on something different. :shrug: A horse tip or something :shrug:

D

dems4me

SAHRIB, I'm listening... :smile: Do you have any cooking recipies or anything? :smile:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
dems4me said:
I don't know any of these people or their horses :ohwell: Maybe you should try again and start another post on something different. :shrug: A horse tip or something :shrug:

hah if you asked me 2 years ago the only Horse Tip i could have given you was to STAY AWAY :howdy:

D

dems4me

SAHRAB said:
Its :

Save
A
Horse
Ride
A
Belgian

I makes a mean chili

What are the ingredients :smile: (seee.... this thread is much more nonconfrontational) :smile:

D

dems4me

Mikeinsmd said:
Nope..... works on soooo many levels. :lmao:

:smack: back at ya.

We are talking about riding jokeys or something or other or chili recipies. :smack:

:lol:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
dems4me said:
What are the ingredients :smile: (seee.... this thread is much more nonconfrontational) :smile:

i'm sure i'll figure out somehow to ruin all the "goodwill" :razz:

the one thing i can never tell (anyone) is what i put in something when i'm "concocting". i dont think i've made anything from scratch, yet, that uses the same ingredients. i usually just wing it!

Last edited:
D

dems4me

SAHRAB said:
i'm sure i'll figure out somehow to ruin all the "goodwill" :razz:

the one thing i can never tell (anyone) is what i put in something when i'm "concocting". i dont think i've made anything from scratch, yet, that uses the same ingredients. i usually just wing it!

OK fair enough... no cooking recipies.... do you have any other interests? Do you like skiing or anything? :smile: