• deer2.JPG
    deer2.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 179
Last edited by a moderator:
D

dems4me

appyday said:
Cute....Did you get one of the pink opossum too

It was orange :mad: and a car hit it, I found it down at the bottom of the driveway in the road. :mad: :frown:

D

dems4me

appyday said:
Just to let you know I deserved that slap in the head you gave me the other day...sorry...

slap in the head? He gave me a slap on the azz... :lol:

RiverBunny

That's a nice deer picture Dems! Did you really take that? Did the deer really trust you to get that close to it with a camera? Great Picture!

D

dems4me

RiverBunny said:
That's a nice deer picture Dems! Did you really take that? Did the deer really trust you to get that close to it with a camera? Great Picture!

Thanks :blushing: The deer trusted me. :crazy: It was at a friends house. :smile:

D

dems4me

Nickel said:
Oooh, I like that white doggy, he looks like fun. :dance:

Note...there' no nippn' muzzle on him.. :lol:

It's my bf's puppy. Puppy has another dr. appt. tomorrow. He had pnemonia last month with only 30% lung capacity but through lots of meds, steam coupage, etc... he's coming around nicely about 100% all healed up and if anything about 200 x more high strung making up for lost time or something.

S

starr

I have an American Eskimo dog too. Cute pup. Where did you get him?

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
dems4me said:
It was orange :mad: and a car hit it, I found it down at the bottom of the driveway in the road. :mad: :frown:

I know someone who's fanatical about possums, to her the only good ones are dead ones. i want a pet racoon