Elexa condoms

C

czygvtwkr

The female condoms look pretty cool. I got one free in the mail once but my ole lady refused to use it cause she said it was too much like a ziplock baggie.

It would fit over a coke can and had a really neat plastic/rubber ring in it that could be used for a ring toss game afterwords.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
czygvtwkr said:
The female condoms look pretty cool. I got one free in the mail once but my ole lady refused to use it cause she said it was too much like a ziplock baggie.

It would fit over a coke can and had a really neat plastic/rubber ring in it that could be used for a ring toss game afterwords.

I remember those, got one in the mail myself. I don't recall those hitting the market though. I actually never used mine because it was a souvenir, if I still have it I will take a pic of it and post it.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
LexiGirl75 said:
I actually never used mine because it was a souvenir,
:killingme :lmao: :killingme :lmao:
I collect beer bugs from places I've been. I display them on shelves in the living room. How do you display your souveniers? :killingme :killingme

T

tikipirate

LexiGirl75 said:
Has anyone tried these out yet? I have been seeing the commercial...
I get the commercials from McKay's, the John Deere dealer, and the 'Naughty Gull' restaurant. Perhaps we enjoy a different cable provider?...

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
AND boys & girls they're reversible so you can use them over and over again.....Just let em dry reverse that baby and she's ready to go again.... :lmao:

willie

czygvtwkr said:

A ring toss game afterwards.........such romance makes my heart go ploppity-plop