Awesome PMS food for women

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I just found these today at BJ's. I know when I tell you what it is you will go EEEWWWW but they are :drool: :yum:

Herr's Milk Chocolate Coated Potato Chips.

You get the both sweet and saltly along with a bit of a crunch.

Thought I would pass this find onto all of you women that have the munchies during that time and want chocolate and salt.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
jwwb2000 said:
I just found these today at BJ's. I know when I tell you what it is you will go EEEWWWW but they are :drool: :yum:

Thought I would pass this find onto all of you women that have the munchies during that time and want chocolate and salt.
I've had something like that before (not sure if they were Herr's brand or not), and they are yummy! That salty-sweet combo is why I love making chocolate covered pretzyls. :yum:

MMDad

Lem Putt
jwwb2000 said:

You've just made me more happy that I don't menstruate. On the other hand, I may get some for my wife.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
jwwb2000 said:

Now that sounds sooooooooo good.

Wish I'd known about them last week. :razz:

W

Wenchy

Sounds yummy! Like a Reese's, but with the added benefit of the "CRUNCH."

Important when we would like to chew somebody's head off, and know that we can't.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
MMDad said:
You've just made me more happy that I don't menstruate. On the other hand, I may get some for my wife.
You'd be better off rubbing her feet or back. She'll think you're thoughful, and you won't add weight to her ass. :lmao:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
jwwb2000 said:

No offense, but I saw them weeks ago and wondered what kind of idiot would buy that kind of crap. :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sharon said:
No offense, but I saw them weeks ago and wondered what kind of idiot would buy that kind of crap.
They're surprisingly good :yum: Boscov's had them and they were so odd that I had to buy a sack. The girls and I devoured them. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Sharon said:
Keep laughing and you'll find a Wolfgang Puck self-heating coffee container in your stocking tomorrow morning. :wink:

:lmao: That's worse than a lump of coal! :killingme

I tried the chocolate-covered pretzels and wasn't impressed. :ohwell: I'm not much on potato chips unless I have a big old container of French Onion Dip and a glass of milk too. :yum: