Merry Christmas pics

D

dems4me

Well, it was Harley's first Christmas!!! Here's some pics!!

Attachments

• 000_0075a.JPG
    000_0075a.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 000_0079.JPG
    000_0079.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 000_0084a.JPG
    000_0084a.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 122
  • 000_0091a.JPG
    000_0091a.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 000_0094a.JPG
    000_0094a.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 139
D

dems4me

a few more. :smile:

Attachments

• 000_0095a.JPG
    000_0095a.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 120
  • 000_0102a.JPG
    000_0102a.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 150
  • 000_0129a.JPG
    000_0129a.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 118
  • 000_0131a.JPG
    000_0131a.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 000_0128a.JPG
    000_0128a.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 123
Last edited by a moderator:
D

dems4me

cattitude said:
I like the last picture in the first post..the toy with the light-up eyes. :yay:

:roflmao:They are big round blue eyes but somehow the picture had her look possessed or something, you are correct though... that is one of Harley's furry breathing toys.... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Christy

b*tch rocket
What? No pics of all that bling on your front lawn? Daggone woman, I think you're lighting up the entire neighborhood. :yikes: :faint: But it does look nice. :yay:

D

dems4me

Christy said:
What? No pics of all that bling on your front lawn? Daggone woman, I think you're lighting up the entire neighborhood. :yikes: :faint: But it does look nice. :yay:

:blushing: I didn't even get all the lights up I wanted to get up... Christmas came around too fast... :roflmao: Come up and see some time! :yahoo: It kind of looks like our own escapdes up here or something once you get past the trees.

D

dems4me

Christy said:

I'll go out and get some pics tomorrow night for ya.! :smile:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:lmao: :roflmao: :lmao:

Dems, everyone in our house is laughing their ass off over your cat

:roflmao: I LOVE it!!! :lmao:

Attachments

• 000_0102a.JPG
    000_0102a.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 137
D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
:lmao: :roflmao: :lmao:

Dems, everyone in our house is laughing their ass off over your cat

:roflmao: I LOVE it!!! :lmao:

:frown: That's my handsome sampson... he's special and super sweet.

D

dems4me

cattitude said:
Aww...that's poor Sampson. He is so cool!

Thanks!!! You got to meet him, he's a sweetie boy, he's momma's boy :love: Everytime I take him to a vet they laugh at him and then hand me him in the carrier and says here!! Only a face a mother could love :mad: :lol: Or when I bring them in they call their buddies over and say "hey!!! Look at this cat!!!:jet:" He's kind of shy now though because he's sensitive from folks looking at him :frown: But he still sleeps on my head everynight and talks to me everyday :huggy:

V

Vixen

Sampson's :cool:

I'm amazed he functions as well as he does and he is very personable.
:yay:

Harley is adorable.

V

Vixen

vraiblonde said:
Is something wrong with him? :confused: My cat looks like that all the time and he's perfectly healthy.

MyCatHatesYou.com

His teeth are overgrown out of his mouth. Is that normal? :confused:

Is this a special type of cat? Or do I now have cake on my face, because I thought he was deformed. But he ate well the time I saw him. :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Vixen said:
His teeth are overgrown out of his mouth. Is that normal?
I haven't seen the cat IRL - I thought Dems just caught a funny face on him. :shrug:

Still a hysterical cat - he shouldn't be self-conscious about it because he gave several people a moment of laughter tonight. Tell him I said so, Dems - cats like me and he'll understand.

V

Vixen

vraiblonde said:

That site is halarious.

And I'm going to totally feel bad if dems cat isn't deformed and some special breed of cat. :bawl:

My husband’s grandmother has a cat that is 18 years old, and earlier today when we were over at her house, she climbed up in my lap so I petted her for a good 30-minutes. When I went to get up, that cretin clawed me and meowed something that didn't sound very nice. :lmao:

She just got my sweater, but I couldn't believe her dramatic display of dissatisfaction because I was leaving.