Hoodia

camily

Peace
Ok, I am going out to buy Hoodia today. I found 60 500mg tabs for $35.00 at GNC. Anyone ever used it and did it work? Any suggestions as to where it might be cheaper? I REALLY want some input as to effects if anyone has any input for me.

Mikeinsmd

camily said:
Ok, I am going out to buy Hoodia today. I found 60 500mg tabs for $35.00 at GNC. Anyone ever used it and did it work? Any suggestions as to where it might be cheaper? I REALLY want some input as to effects if anyone has any input for me.
WTF is it??

camily

Peace
Mikeinsmd said:
WTF is it??
Apparenty it is a cactus like plant used by tribes to supress hunger on long hunting trips and has been used for thousands of years. It is the newest thing out there. It actually messes with your brain chemistry to tell you you are full.

camily

Peace
rack'm said:
You're welcomed.......think about what made you gain weight, do the opposite and you'll lose weight.

Bills in the mail. :nerd:
I can't put the kids back in! :lol: Plus, my asthma is really bad when it comes to exercise. I am getting a treadmil so I can walk inside, because cold air makes my asthma worse, and in the other seasons, the allergens trigger it but I LOVE to walk so the treadmil will be great!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
camily said:
Apparenty it is a cactus like plant used by tribes to supress hunger on long hunting trips and has been used for thousands of years. It is the newest thing out there. It actually messes with your brain chemistry to tell you you are full.
Mescaline? :confused:

rack'm

Jaded
camily said:
I think I will. So now if I get violently ill, I can say you told me to use it, doctor. :razz:

:nono: Drink half you weight in ounces of water a day while exercising, this will get rid of the toxins in your body as well as help you lose weight.

camily

Peace
rack'm said:
:nono: Drink half you weight in ounces of water a day while exercising, this will get rid of the toxins in your body as well as help you lose weight.
:lmao: Drink half your weight in water? :lmao: I am off to GNC, I'll keep you guys posted.

Mikeinsmd

camily said:
:lmao: Drink half your weight in water? :lmao: I am off to GNC, I'll keep you guys posted.
In ounces silly. :bonk: If you weigh 140, drink 70 ounces. That's really not much, a lil over 2 quarts.

I would suggest drinking more but Rack'm is the Dr. :lmao:

When I was into my workout regimen, I drank a gallon of water a day easily.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
camily said:
Be careful with this one, Camily. It gave me heart palpitations.

camily

Peace
I got it!!! Yippie! Thanks for the input Harley, and I'll keep that in mind. We'll see how it works.

camily

Peace
Mikeinsmd said:
In ounces silly. :bonk: If you weigh 140, drink 70 ounces. That's really not much, a lil over 2 quarts.

I would suggest drinking more but Rack'm is the Dr. :lmao:

When I was into my workout regimen, I drank a gallon of water a day easily.
Oh! :lmao: :stupid: Yes, I do love water so that should be a piece of cake! I prolly drink that already. :yay: