Acupuncture

Barnacle

I have heard good things about the accupuncturist who is in the Medical Arts building in Lusby near the Post Office.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I've heard great things about Pheobe Barth, but I've never been to her. I have been to John Hanson, and he was pretty good. I also went to a chick named Sheila Morris up in Hollywood, but she about drove me nuts with her incessant talking; it definitely was not a relaxing visit.

K

Kain99

Softballkid said:
What exactly does that do for ya?? Ive heard of it, but never read into it...
It makes you a skinny non smoker! I'm making my appt tomorrow! :lmao:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
teverheart2002 said:
Does anyone know a good acupuncturist?? TYIA
Depends on how far you're willing to travel. Check the certifications. My acupuncturist rocks, but he is in Takoma Park. I've been seeing him since 1988, on and off. In addition to being a licensed acupuncturist, he has Western social/psychological degrees as well as counseling and massage therapy certs. So, you're not getting a single approach to a problem, but a whole person healing. I love him -- I just wish he weren't so far or traffic so awful. I go when I can and the difference is :yay: Even with physical therapy, the physical therapist's assistant could tell when I've had an acupuncture appointment.

Good Luck!

virgovictoria said:
Depends on how far you're willing to travel. Check the certifications. My acupuncturist rocks, but he is in Takoma Park. I've been seeing him since 1988, on and off. In addition to being a licensed acupuncturist, he has Western social/psychological degrees as well as counseling and massage therapy certs. So, you're not getting a single approach to a problem, but a whole person healing. I love him -- I just wish he weren't so far or traffic so awful. I go when I can and the difference is :yay: Even with physical therapy, the physical therapist's assistant could tell when I've had an acupuncture appointment.

Good Luck!
Hey VV, sounds like what we are looking for, where is Takoma Park, could I have his name and number?? Thanks!! :yay: