Ihop

alex

Actually the one in the Park was a franchise store and the company just ousted the owner and it will be come a compnay store. They are cleaning it up, etc. and plan to reopen it.

MMDad

Lem Putt
alex said:
Actually the one in the Park was a franchise store and the company just ousted the owner and it will be come a compnay store. They are cleaning it up, etc. and plan to reopen it.
http://forums.somd.com/showthread.php?t=63707&page=4&pp=15&highlight=ihop

onebdzee

off the shelf
alex said:

Oh, thank God!....for a minute there I thought there wasn't going to be a place in the park that the high school kids could go during the day to drink their coffee and smoke....WHEW

and I know you definitely heard that one :sarcasm:

nomoney

onebdzee said:
Oh, thank God!....for a minute there I thought there wasn't going to be a place in the park that the high school kids could go during the day to drink their coffee and smoke....WHEW

and I know you definitely heard that one :sarcasm:

worried your cool spot to hang out was going to be gone huh?

onebdzee

off the shelf
nomoney said:
worried your cool spot to hang out was going to be gone huh?

I sit on the other side of the "isolation booth" and wonder why St. Mary's finest sitting in the booth across from me stuffing his face with pancakes isn't returning them to school

nomoney

onebdzee said:
I sit on the other side of the "isolation booth" and wonder why St. Mary's finest sitting in the booth across from me stuffing his face with pancakes isn't returning them to school

so you attend ihop regularily? what do you usually order?

onebdzee

off the shelf
nomoney said:
so you attend ihop regularily? what do you usually order?

Ok....you got me....i'm a closet I-hopper....I admit it....But, it's for entertainment purposes only :lmao: