Short notice forum ride, tommorrow Friday Dec 30

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Weather.com says tommorrow will be mostly sunny and 50 degrees.

A couple of us are going to meet at Coffee Quarter in San Souci Plaza. If you are interested in riding drop on by. We're going to pull out at 11:00am for a nice leisurely ride around the county.

:howdy:

Lugnut said:
Sweet, now we have a gear hauler no need o carry everything on the bikes. :)
I don't expect I'll have much room for hauling gear as I've already promised K_Jo, Nickel, Sharon, Catt, Camily (but not Lexi :boo:), Appy, and Otter a ride. :ohwell:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Hmm, my Spidy-sense tells me you all aren't coming along for the motorcycle ride...

I'm smart like that. (sometimes) :wink:

Lugnut said:
Hmm, my Spidy-sense tells me you all aren't coming along for the motorcycle ride...

I'm smart like that. (sometimes) :wink:
If you didn't want me to bring K_Jo, all you had to do was say so...:frown:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
kwillia said:
I don't expect I'll have much room for hauling gear as I've already promised K_Jo, Nickel, Sharon, Catt, Camily (but not Lexi :boo:), Appy, and Otter a ride. :ohwell:

Well now I'll HAVE to go. Can't the old man meet all these people without me.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
kwillia said:
If you didn't want me to bring K_Jo, all you had to do was say so...:frown:

Heck no, bring K_Jo, anybody that owns a 5 pound carnivore that poops $175/pound coffee beans can't be ALL bad... :lmao:

Lugnut said:
Heck no, bring K_Jo, anybody that owns a 5 pound carnivore that poops $175/pound coffee beans can't be ALL bad... :lmao:
You are just saying that because you heard she had big hooters, huh...:ohwell:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
You really shouldn't let Otter edit all of your posts... it's confusing Suz...:mad:
I know, but I can't resist his feminine wiles. :shrug: