jug o'Zithromax

D

dems4me

or something like that. If I recall correctly, about 5 years ago they came out with the z-pack... 5 tabs in 5 days, then a few years ago a tri-pack... three pills in three days... today I went to the dr. and I have bronchitis, he gave me something that they came out with a few months ago that you just take once and it stays in the body. Basically its 2 grams of zithromax in 60ML of water... it says to drink within 12 hours of mixing and my question was... was I supposed to have drunk it all at once or was I supposed to drink it eventually within a 12 hour period. I guzzled it all down and it was nasty and chalky but went down now I just feel a little sloshy :dead: Any of y'all try this yet? :confused: Dr. swore out it'll take about a day or so to work and in 3 days I should be much better. :shrug:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
• To take the Zithromax (Zithromax)1 gram oral suspension single dose packet:
· The entire contents of the packet should be mixed thoroughly with two ounces (approximately 60 mL) of water. Drink the entire contents immediately.
· Add an additional two ounces of water, mix and drink to assure complete consumption of dosage.
· The single dose packet should not be used to administer doses other than 1 gram of Zithromax. This packet is not for use by children.

http://www.drugs.com/zithromax.html

D

dems4me

cattitude said:
• To take the Zithromax (Zithromax)1 gram oral suspension single dose packet:
· The entire contents of the packet should be mixed thoroughly with two ounces (approximately 60 mL) of water. Drink the entire contents immediately.
· Add an additional two ounces of water, mix and drink to assure complete consumption of dosage.
· The single dose packet should not be used to administer doses other than 1 gram of Zithromax. This packet is not for use by children.

http://www.drugs.com/zithromax.html

Thanks Catt! :huggy: Mine was 2 grams and I read all over because you are not supposed to refrigerate or chill it so it just sounded nasty, but I swallowed it all :barf: Then I've been feeling a little sloshy and starting to wonder about it :crazy: :lol: Thanks! You're the greatest!! :huggy:

D

dems4me

appyday said:
Thats the meds the babies are on now...it will give you the flying shits so hold on.. :lmao:

Great, as if I wasn't feeling crappy enough. :barf: :dead:
:lol:

D

dems4me

cattitude... · The single dose packet should not be used to administer doses other than 1 gram of Zithromax. ...[/QUOTE said:
I guess that's the problem, my dr. px'd me 2 grams, I double checked the lable and everything and he gave me 2 grams. Guess I'll be feeling real good real soon... :lol:

D

dems4me

Sharon said:
If that doesn't work, there's always the the 42 carrot method. :yay:

Does this have anything to do with the festivities this past Monday? :dance: if so, yes, that'll have me up and on my feet in no time... :lol:

If not, I'll beat ya too it ------> :whoosh: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Does this have anything to do with the festivities on Monday? :dance:
Not really - but I was outside earlier testing...testing... 1...2...3... :clap: