Z104 has gone the way of 99.1

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Elliot was talking about Blades getting fired today at 10am. I guess that is what he was referring too.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Is that what that S#%t is?? I had to turn it down. The peeps in here thought I had lost it!

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
you should really try VH1 radio.....................TONS of stations to listen too.........all day while at work.........

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
FancyBelle said:
Well, that just sucks.

:yeahthat: I listened to it all the time. :bawl:

From their website:
To listeners of Z104 Radio:
At noon today (Wednesday, January 4, 2005), we said good-bye to Z-104 as it takes its place among the great radio stations in Washington's history.

It has been our pleasure to work alongside the professionals at Z-104. We'd like to thank everyone who called Z-104 home.

To the staff, thank you for your tireless energy. To the listeners, thank you for letting us into your lives, and to the advertisers, thank you for your support.

Now, we welcome a new radio station to this dial position. 104.1 and in Frederick 103.9 are now the new homes of Washington's Classical Station, WGMS.

103.5, formerly WGMS, is now the new home of WTOP Radio, which will continue to simulcast on 1500 AM, 820 AM and 107.7 FM.

Saying good-bye to Z-104 doesn't mean saying good-bye to the music. Mix 107.3, DC 101 and Hot 99.5 all play modern music.

Again, we thank you for your support and hope you will join us in welcoming in a new era in Washington radio.

http://www.moremusic104.com/

:ohwell:

I guess it's time for me to get XM radio for my car. This is the perfect incentive. :yay:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
FancyBelle said:
Well, that just sucks.
Sad. And wasn't Matthew Blades expecting an addition to the family? Hey Matt, here's your baby girft - YOU'RE FIRED.

Well time to reprogram the radio.

rack'm

Jaded
Hopefully the people working there will find work soon.

It's good to have another classical station though. :yay: