8mm films

amishstalker

Enjoying the ride!!!!
My folks have a bunch of old 8mm reels of film of my sister and I when we were kids, but the projector quit working. Anyone know where I can get another projector?

I think I will also eventually have them transferred to a DVD

MMDad

Lem Putt
amishstalker said:
My folks have a bunch of old 8mm reels of film of my sister and I when we were kids, but the projector quit working. Anyone know where I can get another projector?

It'll be cheaper to just get them transferred. Since most projectors are practically antique, you'll probably have a hard time getting one for less than the price of transferring. Also, since they are from when you are a kid, they are so old it's getting dangerous to even use tham any more. :lmao:

Pushrod

Patriot
Who and where can you have super 8mm films transferred to DVD's? I have alot of old home movies I would like to do that with.
Thanks.

MMDad said:
It'll be cheaper to just get them transferred. Since most projectors are practically antique, you'll probably have a hard time getting one for less than the price of transferring. Also, since they are from when you are a kid, they are so old it's getting dangerous to even use tham any more. :lmao:
I looked into, but haven't actually done, either of those things. Ebay has projectors and there are several places, look on the net, that'll xfr them for you. Even add music.

amishstalker

Enjoying the ride!!!!
MMDad said:

Very funny................ :smack:

MMDad

Lem Putt
amishstalker said:

I just found an old projector in my basement. Do you still want one?