Best SuperBowl Commercials

red

so far, i like the guy in the bar wearing the clown suit best.

"hey, how about one of those hot dogs"

"no way"

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Missed that one. I liked the Budweiser commercial where the dude put his dog on his head posing as 'hair' so he could enter the bar. "Heyyyyy...can I get a beer 'mon??"

red

Originally posted by laureng
Missed that one. I liked the Budweiser commercial where the dude put his dog on his head posing as 'hair' so he could enter the bar. "Heyyyyy...can I get a beer 'mon??"

the clown was better.

trust me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They had a great start with the horses and the zebra referee, then they ruined it with the dialogue.

Why was Shania lip-synching?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Bud lite commercial about the guy meeting his girlfriend's Mom and his buddy telling him to take a good look because that is what the girlfriend will look like in 20 years. I howled during that one.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Did anyone notice there were a lot of fills this year? Seems like every year, the price of a :30 goes up and there are more fills.

And, yeah, Gwen didn't lipsynch and neither did Sting - but Shania was definitely lipsynching.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Terry Tate, the office football guy - "That's a long distance call, DOUG!"
:roflmao:

But those Quiznos ads and the car ads are pathetic. The worst was that Levis ad with the buffalo. :duh:

H

Heretic

By the way its standard superbowl policy that all music including the national anthem is lip synced.

Preceptor

Heretic is correct, everything is lip-synched for the Superbowl.
My favorite commercial was the FedEx commercial… ‘By the way, what was in the box? A cell phone, GPS, water purifier, seeds,….’
I rolled!

demsformd

Originally posted by Ken King
Bud lite commercial about the guy meeting his girlfriend's Mom and his buddy telling him to take a good look because that is what the girlfriend will look like in 20 years. I howled during that one.
I wish that I had known to do that twenty years ago:biggrin:

Of course, I'm just kidding, I wouldn't trade my wife in for anything.

I think that we should employ Terry Tate to keep our clerks in order.:wink:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Preceptor
Heretic is correct, everything is lip-synched for the Superbowl.
My favorite commercial was the FedEx commercial… ‘By the way, what was in the box? A cell phone, GPS, water purifier, seeds,….’
I rolled!

That's right!!! I had forgotten ALL about that one!!! I love the movie Castaway, so of course I liked that commercial a ton!!! Didn't he feel like a dumb@ss for not opening THAT package!

G

giggles04

I wasn't worried about the commercials!! I just wanted to see the previews for the new Matrix movie! Thats all I was worried about.