Question about Women

MDindef

Ladies, I have a request for you.

I'm teaching a course at my church for junior high aged boys. The course is on issues affecting teenagers, especially males, and taught from a biblical perspective.

Last night's subject was "girls." At the end, I asked them to write down questions that they would like to have answered, but would be afraid to ask a girl face-to-face. Some of the questions are very interesting.

Here is my request: Are there any of you here who would be willing to give open and honest answers to these questions from junior-high aged boys? Please get in contact with me. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

SxyPrincess

What kinds of questions are you getting from these boys. I'd be willing to give the whole truth and nothing but the truth. :biggrin:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
What sort of questions are we talking about? I wouldn't mind doing it, but would like more detail on what the questions are. Post here of PM me the info!

MDindef

Will be glad to expound...

Nothing terribly personal, and certainly nothing inappropriate. Check your PM's

K

Kain99

Mdindef is working with a group of highly intelligent kids! Some of the questions are great! Give the list a shot! Took me a while but I think I did ok.... :wink:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by kwillia
I'm willing to bet most of the questions could be covered by the details in the "one-liners" thread. :biggrin:

Gee, I thought it was just funny when I posted it. I didn't know it was EDUCATIONAL, too. :razz2:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Since mostly women have responded, I'd be curious to see if we're all on the same page or if we have wildly different answers to the questions.

The questions were very insightful and sweet. Grown men probably wonder the same things. :lol:

MDindef

Ladies,

Thank you very much for the response here. If there is interest, I could put together all of the answers and send them back to you via e-mail, along with some feedback on how your input was received. The study takes place on Sunday PM at my church. I'm sure your input will contribute a lot to our discussion. Keep them coming though!

For a preview though, all of the answers so far on questions (5) and (14) have been remarkeably similar.

Remember though, keep the questionairre "hush-hush" until I'm finished putting it all together!

K

Kain99

I think Vrai has a great idea.... When MD Indef is finished it ought to be a lot of fun.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Kain99
I think Vrai has a great idea.... When MD Indef is finished it ought to be a lot of fun.

I hope he shares the info with the guys too, maybe then we could see exactly what a jig-saw puzzle you women really are. :biggrin:

MDindef

There seems to be a lot of interest here, so I won't have any trouble with posting this. Since this is a course of study taught from a biblical perspective, I'll let you in on some of those teaching points, too.

Atir211

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Where's the responses MD? We've (well I have at least) been waiting allllll weekend. :biggrin:
Ut oh - Sxy gonna be messin up the curve on this survey - see that coming!