trying to get some ideas…

cynthia

i'm wondering if there are people that are interested in taking classes in adobe photoshop (mac or pc)? the classes could be from beginner to extremely advanced. the latter would include detail explainations of color theories, modes, advanced color correction methods, special effects, etc. these classes will definately progress your knowledge in the power of photoshop.

thanks,
cynthia

Otter

Nothing to see here
cynthia said:
i'm wondering if there are people that are interested in taking classes in adobe photoshop (mac or pc)? the classes could be from beginner to extremely advanced. the latter would include detail explainations of color theories, modes, advanced color correction methods, special effects, etc. these classes will definately progress your knowledge in the power of photoshop.

thanks,
cynthia

What about Paint Shop Pro??

S

Shutterbug

cynthia said:

thanks,
cynthia
Are you going to be teaching the classes, and how much will they be? I'm interested in the advanced classes.

cynthia

yes, i will be teaching photoshop. sorry, i will not be teaching paint shop.

i have been using photoshop professionally for about 16 yrs. since the very first version of photoshop was offered by adobe. (many many moons ago)

i live in the northern calvert area and am willing to travel. at home i work on a macintosh g3 powerbook with 1.5 gigs of ram and wacom tablet. the version of photoshop i am currently using is cs2. however if you are not using this version, i can teach you using your system.

the advanced class, last approx. 4 hrs. (give or take). the cost is $150.

cynthia

sorry, i cut and pasted my post last night for spelling and i see i did not capture the whole thing. let me finish please…

there are 4 sessions to the advanced class. you can take all 4 or choose which ones fit your need.

thanks
cynthia

cynthia

hi elaine,

sorry, if i offended you. in the beginning of this thread i stated i was trying to get an idea if people were interested in photoshop classes. maybe you didn't see that. classifieds are for those who know they have a market, correct?¿

cynthia

jdkirk1

I currently use Photoshop 7 and was looking for a class at the college. I'm shocked they don't do them there. A suggestion would also be to talk to them and see if they'd be interested in doing a class you could teach.

I wouldn't consider myself advanced or a beginner. I taught myself and can use all the layers, actions, etc... I really don't know where I would fit in in a classroom setting though.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
jdkirk1 said:
I currently use Photoshop 7 and was looking for a class at the college. I'm shocked they don't do them there. A suggestion would also be to talk to them and see if they'd be interested in doing a class you could teach.

I wouldn't consider myself advanced or a beginner. I taught myself and can use all the layers, actions, etc... I really don't know where I would fit in in a classroom setting though.

They do offer Photoshop and Flash at UMUC.