music

RoseRed said:
Okay, I know that one.
And I'll hang around as long as you will let me.
And I never minded standing in the rain.
But you don't have to call me darlin', darlin'.
You never even called me by my name. :alkies:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
And I'll hang around as long as you will let me.
And I never minded standing in the rain.
But you don't have to call me darlin', darlin'.
You never even called me by my name. :alkies:

Great bar song! :lmao: :buddies:

RoseRed said:
:fixed:

Maybe this weekend?
It would have to be Friday night... got dinner plans for Saturday... We will see... I'm in a funk right now... I took the oldest to the ortho this afternoon and he has a million dollar mouth...:bawl:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
It would have to be Friday night... got dinner plans for Saturday... We will see... I'm in a funk right now... I took the oldest to the ortho this afternoon and he has a million dollar mouth...:bawl:

Maybe can do Friday, but I have dinner plans first...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Well that would mean I could go to :gossip: and then swing by on my way back home...:dance: This could work...:dance:

Not sure of time, but yes, I do think it could work. :yay:

RoseRed said:
Not sure of time, but yes, I do think it could work. :yay:
I've got your cell number. I'm not sure if I'm even in the mood to go out this weekend, but if I do... I'll ring you around the time I leave :gossip: and see what you are up to.... worse comes to worse I could alway swing by Toot's and see if you are strapped to a barstool yet...:lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I've got your cell number. I'm not sure if I'm even in the mood to go out this weekend, but if I do... I'll ring you around the time I leave :gossip: and see what you are up to.... worse comes to worse I could alway swing by Toot's and see if you are strapped to a barstool yet...:lol:

:ducttape: :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Borrow Nickel's ruffled drawers and we will just velcro the barstool...:lol:

Hell no, I'm sure someone would rather I bend over! Maybe I should wear the fishnets and fancy red shoes... :whistle: