Can a cat break its nose?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I'm such a bad mommy. I was trying to take a camera phone picture of Boy Kitty snuggled up next to me to send to C_Jo and I dropped the phone on his cute little furry face and I'm pretty sure he's crying! :bawl:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
K_Jo said:
I'm such a bad mommy. I was trying to take a camera phone picture of Boy Kitty snuggled up next to me to send to C_Jo and I dropped the phone on his cute little furry face and I'm pretty sure he's crying! :bawl:
Don't feel bad. I went to roll over in the middle of the night and bopped Timon on his head. :frown:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
I just stepped on her outside in the dark. :bawl:
I hate that! :huggy: The way they scream and run and won't let you near them. :bawl: Eddie gets stepped on all the time because he matches the carpet and insists on being underfoot all the time -- unless he's eating or sleeping. He blends right in and before you know it, he's crying and I'm crying and C_Jo's yelling, "That's what he gets for standing there!" :blahblah: :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
Otter told me you were flexible, but that's downright amazing!

I was carrying the laundry basket to the sofa to go fold and she was between the sofa and coffee table and... whack... :ohwell: