When Mean Girls Grow Up

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
they become poisonous women. A study of why women are so mean to each other and an explanation of the "queen bees" and "queen wannabees". This should be required reading before joining the forum. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kain99 said:
Vultures! All of us!
That is NOT true. There is the Sisterhood, filled with women who love women and are happy to give their advice and opinion for the betterment of all mankind.

Your Sisters put your needs above those of any male. They realize men are mere buffoons and it's up to us to make them not only behave and chew with their mouths closed, but to enlighten them as to the workings of the superior female mind so they will treat our fellow Sisters with the deference and love that they deserve.

Some examples:

Man: My wife has got the biggest butt!
Non-Sister response: Well, I didn't like to say anything. At least she's pretty in the face...
Sister response: :smack: WTF is wrong with you?? You should lick her feet.

Grocery store clerk: Would you like a bag?
Man: No thanks - I already got one! (looks at wife)
Non-Sister response: :lol:
Sister response: :rolleyes: Ma'am, would you like me to put these in a bag for you? You can smother him with it when you get home.

Non-Sister advice: You should give him more sex, maybe get some better clothes or do something with your hair - maybe he'd give you more attention and stop ogling the girls at the gym.
Sister advice: Let me open up these Doritos and crack open a few beers, then you can tell me all about that bastard. Then we can go kick his ass for him.

Non-Sister introduction: Hi Bob! It's so great to finally meet you! Jenny has told me so much about you! What a great shirt - really brings out your gorgeous eyes. Do you mind if I feel the sleeve? It soooo soft. You're not nearly as bald as Jenny said you were. Did I mention I'm single?
Sister introduction: Hey Bob, nice to meet you.

You are either part of the Sisterhood, or you're not. Non-Sisters are also known as "Predators". You cannot be both a Sister and a Predator. And I can always tell within 15 minutes of speaking to you where you stand.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
vraiblonde said:
You are either part of the Sisterhood, or you're not. Non-Sisters are also known as "Predators". You cannot be both a Sister and a Predator. And I can always tell within 15 minutes of speaking to you where you stand.
Be straight with me - which group did you put me in?

meangirl

Nice lady!
vraiblonde said:
That is NOT true. There is the Sisterhood, filled with women who love women and are happy to give their advice and opinion for the betterment of all mankind.

Your Sisters put your needs above those of any male. They realize men are mere buffoons and it's up to us to make them not only behave and chew with their mouths closed, but to enlighten them as to the workings of the superior female mind so they will treat our fellow Sisters with the deference and love that they deserve.

Some examples:

Man: My wife has got the biggest butt!
Non-Sister response: Well, I didn't like to say anything. At least she's pretty in the face...
Sister response: :smack: WTF is wrong with you?? You should lick her feet.

Grocery store clerk: Would you like a bag?
Man: No thanks - I already got one! (looks at wife)
Non-Sister response: :lol:
Sister response: :rolleyes: Ma'am, would you like me to put these in a bag for you? You can smother him with it when you get home.

Non-Sister advice: You should give him more sex, maybe get some better clothes or do something with your hair - maybe he'd give you more attention and stop ogling the girls at the gym.
Sister advice: Let me open up these Doritos and crack open a few beers, then you can tell me all about that bastard. Then we can go kick his ass for him.

Non-Sister introduction: Hi Bob! It's so great to finally meet you! Jenny has told me so much about you! What a great shirt - really brings out your gorgeous eyes. Do you mind if I feel the sleeve? It soooo soft. You're not nearly as bald as Jenny said you were. Did I mention I'm single?
Sister introduction: Hey Bob, nice to meet you.

Hmmm. Reading that I would be a Sister. I think with the "meangirl" type thing it is more like the movie. The "got its" stick together and the "don't got its" are picked on. That's my take anyway.