low impact aerobics

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Dougstermd said:
but it is more fun to go see the women in their bathing suites :yay:

Ah good point. Mingiz, you can bring your bathing suit over to my place and get a good low impact workout. :wink: LoL!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Lugnut said:
Ah good point. Mingiz, you can bring your bathing suit over to my place and get a good low impact workout. :wink: LoL!

If I could wear a bathing suit I wouldn't need aerobics would I? :lmao:

CMC122

Go Braves!
You know most Gym's classes are open to the public w/o membership? They are like $5 a class.

You're welcome.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
mingiz said:
If I could wear a bathing suit I wouldn't need aerobics would I? :lmao:

You don't HAVE to bring the bathing suit if you don't want to. I certainly didn't mean to imply it was mandatory. LoL!

K

Katie

You could also do a spinning class. It is an indoor cycling class, that you do at your own pace. The instructor is there to give guidance on what you should do. I know Pro fitness last I knew charged 5.00 for a class. I don't know what Maximum charges, because I just pay the monthly fee.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Katie said:
You could also do a spinning class. It is an indoor cycling class, that you do at your own pace. The instructor is there to give guidance on what you should do. I know Pro fitness last I knew charged 5.00 for a class. I don't know what Maximum charges, because I just pay the monthly fee.
You walked by me last night when I was on the elliptical. I would have said hello, but I didn't want to interrupt you - you were chatting with someone. :flowers:

K

Katie

Chasey_Lane said:
You walked by me last night when I was on the elliptical. I would have said hello, but I didn't want to interrupt you - you were chatting with someone. :flowers:

Sorry i was flaky puff...

I was there tonight on the treadmill.

I am going to take the spin instructor class in February and get certified to teach. haha..my poor future students!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Jazzercise is a great low-impact aerobic program - you can go to their website and find out when and where in your area that it's available. Maximum Health & Fitness has an awesome instructor with a wide class schedule - I used to go to her classes when she taught in Lexington Park. My daughter took Junior Jazzercise w/her, too, and loved it. Junior Jazzercise is offered at the gym on Saturday mornings at 10am on a walk-in basis - you should call and see if the adult Jazzercise has a walk-in option as well. I'd think that it would. :shrug: