Ski Rental

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
J and M said:
Anyone know where I can rent skis in Charles or St. Mary's?

Theres a place in St. Mary's on North bound 235, across from Smartronix and Cheseldine Car Wash, Sheetz in all....not sure about there prices or anything though

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Softballkid said:
Theres a place in St. Mary's on North bound 235, across from Smartronix and Cheseldine Car Wash, Sheetz in all....not sure about there prices or anything though

They Closed!! along time ago!! hahaha and you say your from the county!!

Softballkid said:
That ones out of business.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
haha...the only time I come down this way in the county its dark... I pass by there around 5:30 am, and 6 pm...haha.... my bad...k, I dont know of any then... :lmao:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
There is/was a ski/sports shop in the shopping center at 5 & 301 in Waldorf in the block of stores with Circuit City but around the corner down towards the Japanese restaurant. Don't know it the rent or not.

J and M

2ndAmendment said:
There is/was a ski/sports shop in the shopping center at 5 & 301 in Waldorf in the block of stores with Circuit City but around the corner down towards the Japanese restaurant. Don't know it the rent or not.

Owens Ski & Sport...I forgot all about them. Thanks.